Alice In Wonderland DVD

tcb2317

Original Poster
I already have the Gold Collection Alice In Wonderland on DVD- Does anyone out there think it's worth it to get the Masterpiece Edition that just came out? It's not my favorite, but if the extras are really cool I might get it. So far all I've seen on the commercial was that live action tea party thing which doesn't really sell me. Anyone have any comments on the other extras???

T.

Stitchaholic

You should definetly upgrade! the DVD has One hour in wonderland tv show with walt disney, Alice comedy from the 30s, deleted scenes with katherine beaumont, tv shows, trailers, intros by walt disney and more. :D

WDWspider

Originally posted by Stitchaholic
You should definetly upgrade! the DVD has One hour in wonderland tv show with walt disney, Alice comedy from the 30s, deleted scenes with katherine beaumont, tv shows, trailers, intros by walt disney and more. :D

...and much much more.

If you have kids, the virtual Mad Tea Party is very interesting with songs, games, and riddles. (Very unique)

I love all the extra footage on the second disc. Easily worth the upgrade if you like Alice at all.

doctor tigger

I agree with the previous posts---all the extras are very cool---its worth it just to see a segment of "Song of the South" in the One Hour in Wonderland feature.

Enjoy!

Mad Stitch

Did anyone see the segment about Second Star to the Right? I never knew that was originally written for Alice. Interesting bit of Disney trivia.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom