Alice in Wonderland attractions

deltaandthebannermen

Original Poster
What's your favourite Alice in Wonderland-themed attraction?

I've not ridden the dark ride at Disneyland as I haven't had the fortune to visit but Alice's Labyrinth at Disneyland Paris is a real favourite of mine. On our last visit there we also had great fun meeting the White Rabbit at Innoventions and I have some great photos of my son meeting the Mad Hatter in Fantasyland. Some of my favourite characters.

Minnie Mum

Our family has always loved going on the dark ride at DL - since the kids were wee little girls. A simple relaxing ride that didn't scare the bejeebers out of them ( like Snow Whites ride did). We still talk about the time we were stuck on the ride for almost 15 minutes in the spot where the flowers are singing. It took days to get that song out of our heads, lol.

I really like the DLP maze as well. It's really well done. Not so great when you're half way through and suddenly need a bathroom, though. :jawdrop:

Worldlover71

Our family has always loved going on the dark ride at DL - since the kids were wee little girls. A simple relaxing ride that didn't scare the bejeebers out of them ( like Snow Whites ride did). We still talk about the time we were stuck on the ride for almost 15 minutes in the spot where the flowers are singing. It took days to get that song out of our heads, lol.

I really like the DLP maze as well. It's really well done. Not so great when you're half way through and suddenly need a bathroom, though. :jawdrop:
We got stuck in that same spot!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom