Alice doll

AndyS2992

This one? You can order it from the Disney Store website.

Muffinpants

No this is for cast members only. On reddit this was asked and a cast member said somthing along t he times of the store is closed so they put there stuff online..

Attachments

• dpll.JPG
    dpll.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 135

BelleHerma

Original Poster
This one? You can order it from the Disney Store website.

I know but don’t let me buy it because is telling me to open my CSC account and I don’t know what is that

Bocabear

I don't even get what that doll is... It's not Alice, looks more like Aurora in a strange hybrid dress that resembles neither except for the very obvious printed graphics ...and then slamming the "Mary Blair" name on it...though it doesn't look like anything she would have designed...
Terrible mongrel product...
and a money grab in the name of Mary Blair...pathetic and sad.

Dan Deesnee

Literally looks almost nothing like Alice yet is to commemorate the 70th anniversary.

Kind of hilarious in a sad sort of way...

Can’t someone tell me how can I get the new Alice doll. And what means CSC account ??? Thanks
Right now it’s probably eBay for the doll.

A CSC account is a customer service cast member one. Disney’s website has a history of messing up, and when this doll was released they cancelled a bunch of people’s orders by mistake. So now they’re going through manually and trying to get as many people whose orders were cancelled their dolls. It’s only available for customer service to purchase now for that reason.

If you’re interested in this doll it might be a good idea to check eBay now rather than waiting. Sometimes they keep their original value, but other times they will go for thousands as time goes on. The last Alice doll is one of the highest selling secondary market dolls now, and I think I remember seeing it at around $6000 before.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom