Alcoholic beverages at WDW restaurants?

catne

Original Poster
Departing in 6 days for WDW:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

We're finalizing $$$ needs (I know, Mickey gets them all:hammer:)

But, we're on the DDP and need to know if Adult Libations are available at the Tusker House Buffet in Animal Kingdom? What about Hollywood & Vine at the Disney Hollywood Studios? DH may want his BEER!:rolleyes:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
They have a wide variety of wines on the Tusker House menu, don't know about beer. H&V doesn't appear to have alcoholic beverages listed...

Check out the list below, he might enjoy some of these options. :cool:

Alcohol Around The World

-Mexico – Fiesta Margarita, Dos Equis
-Norway – Viking Coffee
-China – Plum Wine
-Germany - Jaeger
-Italy – Rosa Rigale, Bellini, Italian Margarita
-United States – Samuel Adams Cherry Wheat Ale
-Japan – Sake, Kirinn Beer, Modori
-Morocco – Moraccan Coffee, Frozen Daiquiri
-France - The Grand Marnier Orange Slush, Grey Goose Le Citron Freeze (Cash Only)
-United Kingdom – Guinness, Snake Bite
-Canada - Labatt Blue Light, ½ Yard of Bass, “Snakebite”

World Showcase Beer List

-MEXICO
Bohemia
Tecate
Sol
Dos Equis Lager Draft
Dos Equis Amber
-NORWAY
Carlsberg Draft
Ringnes Lager
-GERMANY
Lowenbrau Original
Becks Dark
Franziskaner Weisse
Becks
-CHINA
Tsingtao
Tsingtao Pure Draft
Macau
-ITALY
Peroni
-AMERICA
Samuel Adams
Bud Light
-JAPAN
Kirin
Kirin Ichiban
-MOROCCO
Casa
-FRANCE
???
-UNITED KINGDOM
Bass Ale
Boddingtons English Pub A
Harp Lager
Stella Artois
Tennents
Strongbow Cider
Guinness Stout
-CANADA
Moosehead
Labbatts
Molson

catne

Original Poster
Thanks, Monty...may have to check out the bars near the restaurants since we're not much on wine drinking...Surf Fish--awesome list! I've already copied & pasted to my vacation folder. Knew about a couple of these already, but others sound interesting, too...like the Viking coffee. I love coffee, and I assume there's some sort of whiskey in it?

Thanks, guys. Love this board.

Thanks, Monty...may have to check out the bars near the restaurants since we're not much on wine drinking...Surf Fish--awesome list! I've already copied & pasted to my vacation folder. Knew about a couple of these already, but others sound interesting, too...like the Viking coffee. I love coffee, and I assume there's some sort of whiskey in it?

Thanks, guys. Love this board.

No problem, Ive been building it for a few years now from other members on the board, and personal (Very enjoyable) taste test!

Enjoy your trip! :sohappy:

elizs77

I ate at Hollywood & Vine this past Sunday night. I don't think they have any alcohol at all, especially since they have the Play & Dine character meal for lunch. I didn't see anyone with any beer, etc.

I have to second the recommendation for the Grand Marnier orange slush in Epcot at France. One of the best drinks I've ever had! It was $8 but well worth it.

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
I ate at Hollywood & Vine this past Sunday night. I don't think they have any alcohol at all, especially since they have the Play & Dine character meal for lunch. I didn't see anyone with any beer, etc.

I have to second the recommendation for the Grand Marnier orange slush in Epcot at France. One of the best drinks I've ever had! It was $8 but well worth it.

Methinks I have something new to try on my upcoming trip.

Hollywood & Vine had Alcohol for the Dinner Buffet. I had a few Blue Glow Tinis, it was heavenly. Not to mention it made Fantasmic that much more enjoyable!:ROFLOL:

Phonedave

The lemon one ain't too bad either :D

-dave

wdwfan100

Alcohol Around The World

-Norway – Viking Coffee
-China – Plum Wine
-Germany - Jaeger
-France - The Grand Marnier Orange Slush, Grey Goose Le Citron Freeze (Cash Only)

World Showcase Beer List

-MEXICO
Bohemia
Tecate
Sol
Dos Equis Lager Draft
Dos Equis Amber
-NORWAY
Carlsberg Draft
Ringnes Lager
-GERMANY
Lowenbrau Original
Becks Dark
Franziskaner Weisse
Becks
-CHINA
Tsingtao
Tsingtao Pure Draft
Macau
-ITALY
Peroni
-AMERICA
Samuel Adams
Bud Light
-JAPAN
Kirin
Kirin Ichiban
-MOROCCO
Casa
-FRANCE
???
-UNITED KINGDOM
Bass Ale
Harp Lager
Stella Artois
Tennents
Strongbow Cider
Guinness Stout
-CANADA
Moosehead
Labbatts
Molson

Now you sir look like you know your way around Epcot. Bravo!:sohappy:

wdwfan100

I agree, I have deff done the around the world at Epcot but i spread it out throughout the day so i wouldnt become to tipsy at any one time. lol I didnt want to be inappropriate at WDW stumblin all over the place.

Exactly. Disney's shows are good enough. We don't need to put one on ourselves. Still, It is nice to have a beer on a hot day.

primetime52

Alcohol Around The World

-Norway – Viking Coffee
-China – Plum Wine
-Germany - Jaeger

World Showcase Beer List

-MEXICO
Bohemia
Tecate
Sol
Dos Equis Lager Draft
Dos Equis Amber
-NORWAY
Carlsberg Draft
Ringnes Lager
-GERMANY
Lowenbrau Original
Becks Dark
Franziskaner Weisse
Becks
-CHINA
Tsingtao
Tsingtao Pure Draft
Macau
-ITALY
Peroni
-AMERICA
Samuel Adams
Bud Light
-JAPAN
Kirin
Kirin Ichiban
-MOROCCO
Casa
-FRANCE
???
-UNITED KINGDOM
Bass Ale
Harp Lager
Stella Artois
Tennents
Strongbow Cider
Guinness Stout
-CANADA
Moosehead
Labbatts
Molson

Thanks for this fantastic list! It will surely help me in my upcoming Epcot Pub Crawl.

kcr2304

People are well addicted towards drugs and are facing trouble to get rid of them. As this is not a possible thing to do. For those drug rehab centers were established and these give treatments top the people who are well addicted towards drugs. As we can provide we those various drug rehab centers.

epcotWSC

As a beer snob, I'll do a little bit of narrowing for you :).

World Showcase Beer List

-MEXICO - Nothing really good here, if you had to choose go with Bohemia
Bohemia
Tecate
Sol
Dos Equis Lager Draft
Dos Equis Amber

-NORWAY - Never tried any of these, but there isn't much of a choice
Carlsberg Draft
Ringnes Lager

-GERMANY - I like Weisse's, I'd recommend that. Otherwise Lowenbrau. Beck's is garbage.
Lowenbrau Original
Becks Dark
Franziskaner Weisse
Becks

-CHINA - Tsingtao is pretty much your Chinese budweiser. Never heard of Macau
Tsingtao
Tsingtao Pure Draft
Macau

-ITALY - only have one choice here unfortunately. Peroni is pretty much a slightly better version of Heineken. I wish they had Morretti LaRossa.
Peroni

-AMERICA - Sam Adams, no contest
Samuel Adams
Bud Light

-JAPAN - Don't know these
Kirin
Kirin Ichiban

-MOROCCO - Heard it's bad, but no choice here
Casa

-FRANCE - Had it when I was drunk, wasn't too bad, but I don't think it was good either, probably just average
Kronenbourg 1664

-UNITED KINGDOM - of all the great UK & Irish beers, this is the list. Go with Guinness if you like it. Otherwise Bass or Boddingtons aren't a terrible choices.
Bass Ale
Boddingtons English Pub Ale
Harp Lager
Stella Artois
Tennents
Strongbow Cider
Guinness Stout

-CANADA - Moosehead and Labbatt aren't bad, not great either.
Moosehead
Labbatts
Molson
I'd like to add a couple more to this that you can get at LeCellier which are probably the three best beers in the park. All have pretty high alcohol content.
La Fin du Monde - light
Maudite - dark
Trois Pistoles - dark
I think I like La Fin du Monde the best. I haven't had Maudite & Trois Pistoles in a while though.

On another note.
I know 50's Prime Time has Sam Adams and Blue Moon (which is ok).

Big River Grille & Brewing Works I hear has some decent beers

ESPN Club has Brooklyn Lager (my favorite Lager), Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA (great beer), Bell’s Oberon Ale (I hear is good), Wolaver’s Oatmeal Stout (I haven't tried, but I love Oatmeal Stouts), & Sam Adams

I hear that the California Grill has Sierra Nevada Pale Ale which is another beer that I like, but I haven't seen it on any menu.

I'll go through the rest of the resorts later. I have work to do.

EDIT: I looked through some other menus and didn't see much, however, I've seen beer served at other places. I'll have to keep a running list when I go in July. In the meantime, if anyone knows of anywhere else that beer is served, please list the beer served along with the place!! :)

KCMO

Why on earth do they sell Stella and Harp in the UK pavillion? I guess it is in keeping with lamentable English trends to have light foreign lagers on tap in every pub.

misscritta

Nice list! I'll add to Germany...Spaten Optimator is yummy!

Anyone know off hand if Asahi is available in Japan? My husband loves Sapporo, but Asahi is my favorite Japanese beer.

epcotWSC

Why on earth do they sell Stella and Harp in the UK pavillion? I guess it is in keeping with lamentable English trends to have light foreign lagers on tap in every pub.

It's brutal. Where's Sam Smith, Fuller's, and Old Engine oil? How about even Smithwick's? Harp, I can understand, it's Irish. Stella though? Seriously?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom