Alcohol at Be Our Guest?

cw1982

I would guess it would be a pretty good number, since (from what I hear) BoG is the only place at MK that serves alcohol.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I had a lovely glass of champagne during my birthday dinner at BoG.

HouCuseChickie

DH and I both had beer/wine when we dined there back in 2012 and we noticed a lot of people were also drinking. While some of it is people just enjoying a drink with dinner, it was a really huge deal to people having a restaurant in MK that allowed any form of alcoholic beverage. I don't want to open that can of worms again since some people were pretty passionately opposed to it, but that novelty alone inspires some people to order such beverages.

BigTxEars

I lost my reservation at BOG this trip when I added a 5th trip goer :(

But I am bringing my own wine goblet next year when I go

6ftoon.jpg

Avenger117

I didn't notice what people ordered but I had Chimay and my wife had wine. I'm sure a good bit of people order adult beverages there.

cw1982

I can promise you that, if DH and I are lucky enough to snag ADR's there during dinner (not looking likely at this point since we are 55 days out and have had no luck), we will almost definitely be enjoying a drink with our dinner.

Wildflower

Have eaten there several times now = each time many are but no one obviously overindulging (that I've seen) as many feared with its addition.

Communicore

I just looked at the beers menu and no Bud Light! I wonder how many people have asked about Bud Light or something other than what's listed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom