Alaska Bound!!!

Nemo14

Original Poster
Thanks so much for your Alaska posts! I really enjoyed seeing the pictures and hearing about your adventures. I'm so glad that you and your hubs had such an amazing experience!
Thanks!
I have booked a Disney Cruise to Alaska for next August, so I found this report tremendously helpful! Thanks for taking the time to write it up. :)
You're welcome! I strongly suggest that you pack layers, a waterproof jacket, and an umbrella. If you have any questions about the places you'll be stopping at, I might be able to answer them.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Woo hoo! Vicarious vacation to Alaska, compliments of Nemo! :happy:

Wonderful pictures--so many great things to see--how exciting! The glacier was so amazing--never seen anything like that in my life. :jawdrop:

Uponastar

Oh my...Wow! This looks like the trip of a lifetime!
Wonderful pictures and, as usual, great reporting.
Sorry that you didn't enjoy cruising more (George and I are hooked!) but I do agree that the ports can be a bit too touristy.
This trip was a great tribute to your dad. I'm sure he was with you every step of the way.
Thanks for sharing!

(Hi Magicers! *waves*)

Nemo14

Original Poster
Oh my...Wow! This looks like the trip of a lifetime!
Wonderful pictures and, as usual, great reporting.
Sorry that you didn't enjoy cruising more (George and I are hooked!) but I do agree that the ports can be a bit too touristy.
This trip was a great tribute to your dad. I'm sure he was with you every step of the way.
Thanks for sharing!

(Hi Magicers! *waves*)
*hugs you!*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom