AKV Kidani Village reservations

kbmum

As of this morning, DVC is accepting reservations for Kidani Village for those who have AKV as their home resort. I had all ready booked my trip for next June/July in Jambo House and now we've switched to Kidani Village. :sohappy:

mickeypal1

We called this morning for Kadani Village for next July. Expecting a wait on the phone, but got right thru. Now only 330 days to wait....(just got back last week from Boardwalk, suffer withdrawls.

Upvote 0

kbmum

Original Poster
You were lucky. :) I got repeat busy signals for 10 minutes, then was on hold for 15 minutes before I got through. I know all about withdrawal -- our trip is 321 days away. Planning for the next trip does help. As soon as Disney releases the EMH schedule for June and July, I'll plan our days and dining reservations. :)

Upvote 0
Took a while, but booked

I secured a booking for opening weekend (May 1st - May 3rd) in a Savannah view Studio room. I called in around 9:00 and got the busy signal, but eventually got through. 45 minutes later I had our reservation. Can't wait to experience the hotel on that opening weekend (assuming they stay on schedule). I'm also looking forward to the new restaurants and seeing what animals they may bring to the resort that are different (compared to what is already at AKL).

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom