AKL Kidani Lounges?

mpd49

I'm not a DVC member, but I managed to get a 2 bedroom villa for 1 night (staying at 3 resorts for my trip in April!!!!). I heard there is no counter service place at Kidani, so I was wondering if there was a lounge - besides the pool one that I read about (all WDW pool bars close so early).

I can't imagine there isn't, but I have yet to see anything on it - I've stayed at Jamba and have seen many sites that make reference to the lounge above Boma, but haven't seen anything regarding Kidani besides the pool bar.

Any of you stay there, is there an inside lounge at Kidani?
31 days until I leave!!!!!!

Pioneer Hall

There actually is no indoor lounge at Kidani Village, only the Sanaa restaurant. If you are looking for a lounge you are going to have to go to over to Jambo House and visit Victoria Falls.

Upvote 0

fredtom

Actually there is... a beautiful lounge in Sanaa as you enter the restaurant with seating at tables and booths as well as at the bar... accommodating about 24 people.

It's very nice and the bartenders were great.
Enjoy!

"An Adventurer's life is best!" :lol:

Upvote 0

worldfanatic

The lounge at Sanaa is cool.
Certainly nothing like Victoria Falls at Jambo house (It'd be difficult to compete with that setting, tucked between Boma and the main lobby).
But it's still nice.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom