Akershus Buffet or table bowls

lighteningqueen

Original Poster
We booked this one for our 2 year old Granddaughter who is so in love with (es) Princess First time to Disney for her.. Is it buffet or big bowls brought to the table. I am picky only like eggs bacon toast fruit. Not a fan of Disney gravy too sweet. But how is this done SIL is picky as well just plain old people food. Thanks for any info.. Also who are the princess that are there now. It seems to change and who comes around the table and whos the photo op??

Phonedave

We booked this one for our 2 year old Granddaughter who is so in love with (es) Princess First time to Disney for her.. Is it buffet or big bowls brought to the table. I am picky only like eggs bacon toast fruit. Not a fan of Disney gravy too sweet. But how is this done SIL is picky as well just plain old people food. Thanks for any info.. Also who are the princess that are there now. It seems to change and who comes around the table and whos the photo op??

It's both.

There is a buffet table, and then you get food at the table as well.

Not sure if you are going for breakfast or lunch or dinner, but you mentioned bacon, eggs, and toast.

Breakfast is platters of eggs, bacon, etc at the table, and a buffet with fruit, cold meats, cold fish (grav lox, smoked salmon, etc) cheese and breafast pastries.

If you want more table food, you just ask.

The princess rotation changes all the time. You will get a posed photo with one of them, and the others come around to the tables.

-dave

lighteningqueen

Original Poster
Thanks so much just what I wanted to hear. No one has really hit on that here and we are going first time to Aker on the day before we leave. Silly I know but we are only doing Epcot one full day 8am- midnight , it is open emh late.. We do all the other parks 2 days each.. I hope Snow White and Ariel are there they are her favorites...Thanks for the info so much!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom