AK in 2003

ncsubr1

Original Poster
Thanks for all the great feedback from my previous post "MK Vs. AK". My question is will AK have any fastpass rides or exhibits produced by summer '03? If so, then there is no question that we will visit MK over AK. But if AK won't be any different this summer compared to next, we may have to encounter AK for the very 1st time. Any feedback will be appreciated.

Dizknee_Phreek

i think i'm a little confused by this post....but i'll go ahead and give it my best shot.
AK already has at least one fast pass ride...last time i was there (can't remember when, exactly) Kahli River Rapids had fast pass. and i'm sure by now the Safari and Dinosaur have fast passes as well. oh, and how could i forget their newest additions? I'm sure the rides in Dino-rama have fast pass too.

At AK on 5-20

When we went to AK in May there were at least 4 Fast Pass attractions. Safari, River Rapids, Dinosaur, and Tough to be a Bug all had stations setup for FastPass. I can't speak to DinoRama since we didn't ride it or really get all that close to it. Crowds were fairly small and FastPass really let us almost walk onto each ride.

leeocean

Re: At AK on 5-20

Originally posted by swordsman_24
When we went to AK in May there were at least 4 Fast Pass attractions. Safari, River Rapids, Dinosaur, and Tough to be a Bug all had stations setup for FastPass. I can't speak to DinoRama since we didn't ride it or really get all that close to it. Crowds were fairly small and FastPass really let us almost walk onto each ride.

Swordsman_24 got 'em all.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by ncsubr1
What I am asking is, will there be any added feature attractions by summer 2003?

I would say no...I don't believe that anything has been given the green light and there is not any construction going on as of now.

Disneynutcase

The rumor had been that something major may be added to AK in 2004, but at this time, mid-2002, no announcement has been made, so that's starting to look doubtful.

For 2003, the best you'll see as far as new attractions go will probably be a new show and/or a new parade.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom