Airtran Perks?

Ind.Firefighter

Original Poster
I was just wondering if anyone had flown Airtran to Disney for there Honeymoon, and if so, when they were checking in, did they let them know it was there honeymoon, and get any perks like being moved up to Bus. class for free? Just heard over the weekend that someone had just gotten back from there honeymoon, and that they got a free upgrade since there was 2 seats open in the bus. class.

sring

Not only are the airlines not giving things away for free anymore, but you have to consider that preferred frequent fliers (I don;t know much about AirTran's FF program specifically) get their free upgrades (based on availability) 1-3 days in advance of the flight. Even if you had a free upgrade coupon, the odds of getting to use it at the gate are slim. Also factor in how popular a destination Orlando is....

I was just wondering if anyone had flown Airtran to Disney for there Honeymoon, and if so, when they were checking in, did they let them know it was there honeymoon, and get any perks like being moved up to Bus. class for free? Just heard over the weekend that someone had just gotten back from there honeymoon, and that they got a free upgrade since there was 2 seats open in the bus. class.

DisneyJoe

ASK, I've been able to upgrade to Airtran Business class for between $45-$60pp if they had seats available - well worth it IMHO. We love airtran.

wdwCC

We didn't fly for our honeymoon, but did fly Airtran for our last trip. They had us sitting in seperate rows. I wouldn't expect anything free from any airline.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom