AirTran Flight Coupons from Wendy's

DisneyMissy

Sorry if I have this in the wrong section.

Is anyone saving the AirTran Flight Coupons from Wendy's? I have one that I just got today at lunch time and I would be glad to send it to one of my fellow WDWMAGIC friends. First person to reply and say that they are saving them gets it.

DisneyMissy

Original Poster
I was getting ready to throw it away and then it occured to me that someone on here could probably use it so I thought I would post it and see.

Upvote 0

tigsmom

DisneyMissy said:
I was getting ready to throw it away and then it occured to me that someone on here could probably use it so I thought I would post it and see.

Its a great idea, I must have gotten rid of about 10 of them so far. Good thing my kids like to have lunch there.

If anyone wants them just let us know. :wave:

Upvote 0

Teenchy

I would love them. I fly airtran from Baltimore to WDW all the time. Its the cheapest way (usually $150-$180 RT) (Even have an Airtran Visa card).

I just started to get hem last week when I found out about the promotion. But 64 sodas to get one RT flight, that will be tough!:hurl: .

I would greatly appreciate any that someone would love to send my way.

**Send me a PM **

Would gladly send something in return?? Cant think of anything?:lol: But if you want something from the Wash.D.C./Baltimore/Annapolis area let me know. I know a lot of you will say CRABS!--sorry no perishables.

Countdown is on ..next trip 12/15-12/19!. :xmas:

Upvote 0

DisneyMissy

Original Poster
Splash, you got it. Please PM me your address and I will put it in the mail to you.

Teenchy, you get my next one. Will probably go to Wendy's this weekend.

Upvote 0

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
some people have actually gone dumpster diving over this... eew..

a friend of mine got smart and went into wendy's and bought the cups from them for $0.05 each

Upvote 0

Tim G

mkt said:
some people have actually gone dumpster diving over this... eew..

a friend of mine got smart and went into wendy's and bought the cups from them for $0.05 each
WITH or without a finger, although you won't really need them anymore after flying Airtran... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Upvote 0

Defend10

If anybody wants to get rid of any, PM me, I have no problem taking them :) Air-tran is the main provider from Orlando to Vegas, and that's the next trip I'm planning, so I'm saving up!

Upvote 0

Tim G

Defend10 said:
If anybody wants to get rid of any, PM me, I have no problem taking them :) Air-tran is the main provider from Orlando to Vegas, and that's the next trip I'm planning, so I'm saving up!
Why should we want to get rid of you.... :lol: :kiss:

Upvote 0

GoofyMom2

Thank you for posting this info.... I just Googles Wendy's to get the scoop. Time to start eating there and saving the proof of purchases. That is a really great deal. Maybe I can convince DH to let us go to MNSSHP next year if the plane tix were free....... hmmmmmmmmmmmm

(Boy, that's a lot of Coke) :hammer:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom