Airline Seat Tracker for my seats

washington

Original Poster
We always seem to have trouble with seats we have pre booked and arrive at the airport to find our family not seated together so we were interested in hearing from anyone that had tried the Airline Seat Tracker service and if it really works

NeverEnufDisney

Never used the service, but I've gotten into the habit of checking my reservation regularly, especially as the travel date gets closer, to make sure my seats, flight numbers, or times haven't changed.

henery

We used the service on our last trip to Orlando and it worked out great for us so we will be signing up again for our next trip at the end of this month.

Snowmagic

I have never had this happen to me before anywhere & was quite shocked to find my family split & seated in very varying seats inside the cabin, (my daughters were at the time 7 & 9yrs old). I also just got into the habit of checking prior to arrival & adjusting at check in when we had to, they would normally just seat us in pairs.
How does this Airline Seat Tracker work, is it an App? (excuse my ignorance)
Cheers

Stellajack

Premium Member
We always seem to have trouble with seats we have pre booked and arrive at the airport to find our family not seated together so we were interested in hearing from anyone that had tried the Airline Seat Tracker service and if it really works

When we book our flight, we request flight change/status emails from the airline. When we are notified of a flight change, we then have the option to review and/or change any new seat assignments made by the airline. As a previous poster stated, though, I usually check my flights on a regular basis to see if my seat assignments have been changed in any way.

washington

Original Poster
We also signed up for the email flight change/status email from the airline and are still wating for our notification email so that is why we are looking for a better option.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom