Airline Boarding Pass from WDW Resorts

raugust

I don't know if this is a proper subject question for this section of the forum...but. I will be getting my families airline boarding passes 24 hrs before flight time, via internet (Southwest ..very important to do this, I think.) My question is .. since I won't be taking a laptop is there a mechanism, in place, to obtain boarding passes the Friday before our return flight?? Perhaps through guest services or a 1 day rental of computer, or something??

CleveRocks

Again, thanks to Cleverocks for clarifying the RAC and 24 hr. check in. I have a rental vehicle that we will be driving back to MCO, therefore I will not avail myself of the RAC. I do wish to check in (Southwest) 24 hrs in advance, one way or another.Short of taking a laptop, again, does anyone know if the GF provides terminals for guest use?? Thanks:confused:
I guess you're looking to access the Internet for more than just checking in for your flight, because as mentioned earlier and as you acknowledged earlier, a CM at the Lobby Concierge desk will be happy to print your SWA boarding passes for you. In other words, for the purpose of checking in with SWA 24 hours in advance, you'll have no need to pay for time at a computer because a Grand Floridian CM will do the task for you. Or if you'll be in a park or at Downtown Disney at the 24 hour mark, a CM at that location's Guest Relations center will be happy to do it for you.

Upvote 0

PhotoMom524

Last Christmas I checked in on my son's computer, but he didn't have his printer hooked up. I politely asked the castmember at the resort front desk & he had no problem pulling up my info & printing the boarding pass for me. It saved me a bunch of time and it was very quick - didn't hold up any lines either.

I too had started to panic, wondering if I would get stuck in the airport lines; didn't need to worry. Good Luck!

Upvote 0

raugust

Original Poster
Thanks folks. You have all been great and very helpful. Now if you can only ensure good weather for Dec. 8th, so that we can use that outbound Southwest jet, I'd really, really be grateful.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom