Air fare price drop to Orlando - Some sites

colliera

Original Poster
US Airways is running a sale to 5 cities in Florida from Albany, Albuquerque, Baltimore, Birmingham (AL), Boston, Buffalo, Chicago, Cincinnati, Columbus (OH), Dayton, Greensboro, Hartford, Indianapolis, Jackson (MS), Kansas City, Little Rock, Long Island (Islip), Los Angeles, Louisville, Manchester, Milwaukee, Nashville, New Orleans, Norfolk, Oklahoma City, Omaha, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Providence, Raleigh/Durham, Rochester, St. Louis, Washington D.C.

Orlando is one of the Florida cities. Travel is between April 12, 2004 through June 17, 2004.

I can't go right now. Maybe you can. My ROUND TRIP fare from Nashville is only $78.00! I haven't seen it that low in about three years. (Taxes and fees not included but they usually run about $18.00 on the Nashville to Orlando trip).

The link is http://www.usairways.com/pro/specials/fla_sale.htm

Click the button next to PRICE first, then fill in your "Leaving from:" city and choose Orlando as your "Going To:" city.

If you get to go be sure to post how the trip went when you get back.

DISCLAIMER: I own no interests in US Airways. Just though someone could save a buck.

ILUVTHEMOUSE

Becky...You may want to check out Southeast airlines when flying from Columbus to Orlando. I got tickets to Orlando in August for $69 one way. They do not fly into Orlando International but into Orlando-Sanford. They depart from Rickenbacker. With fees and taxes round trip is $151.20. We have always flown SWA in the past but they can't beat these rates so we're going to try Southeast. Just thought I'd pass the info on. :)

Thrawn

Account Suspended
Decent deals but on a two and half hour flight, I don't want stopovers. I'll pay a little more to make it direct.

Becky

Hey Mouse lover:cool:

I looked into SEA last year. The fares then would have save a few dollars but the rental cars are about 40% higher in Sanford and Tiffany Town Car etc is much higher.

Your August fare however would have been worth it:D

ddbutts1

We booked on Mon thru Tavelocity for $152 from Omaha on Delta, May 7th thru the 15th. We're staying at Pop Century, Passholder rate of about $70 a night.

barnebd5

My mom got an incredible awsome deal, she bought all 7 of our airfare tickets for $900. Isn't that crazy?? WOOOH HOOO!
:lol:

BRER STITCH

Thanks for the scoop COLLIERA!!! :sohappy:

Prices are great, but the times are bad from here. First and last day are COMPLETELY lost to very late arrival and very early departure! :(

Still tempting though.....

cloudboy

Does anyone think this is the start of a price war? It would be awesome if it is.

More like desparation. US is barely hanging on, and I think this is a bit of an attempt to get more business. Problem is that they loose money on those fairs, and they can't afford it right now. It's a toss up whether other airlines will match fares or just wait until it hurts US to much.

I hope it isn't a fare war - too many airlines are dying and I don't want to see that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom