Rumor Air Disney?

TP2000

I think someone got their wires crossed on this rumor. Alaska Airlines, the official airline of Disneyland, has multiple planes flying up and down the West Coast with various Disneyland liveries. I see them all the time at LAX and John Wayne Airport.

maw-rotate_2.jpg

very-excited-to-be-on.jpg

Alaska-Airlines-22Adventures-of-Disneyland-Resort22-Cars-Livery-Boeing-737-800-N570AS.jpg

But I can't imagine Disney trying to get into the airline business. One accident and the whole reputation is ruined.

lazyboy97o

I sadly have never gone on it even though it no longer exists today, it would be nice for it to return but only if Disney made it like their cruise lines, “doing it the Disney way” as Rob Plays will say.
I have heard lots of great memories about it so I wonder if they want to bring it back
Eastern Airlines was just a corporate partner to Walt Disney World, like the many other sponsorships. Disney was never involved in anything regarding actual operation of the airline. Delta Airlines followed Eastern Airlines as the official Walt Disney World airline.

The Eastern Airlines brand was revived from 2015 - 2017 by a small charter service based in Miami and there is an ongoing attempt to again relaunch the brand with service between New York and Ecuador.

Cmdr_Crimson

Eastern Airlines was just a corporate partner to Walt Disney World, like the many other sponsorships. Disney was never involved in anything regarding actual operation of the airline. Delta Airlines followed Eastern Airlines as the official Walt Disney World airline.

The Eastern Airlines brand was revived from 2015 - 2017 by a small charter service based in Miami and there is an ongoing attempt to again relaunch the brand with service between New York and Ecuador.

Well, during the Delta era they at least proudly acknowledged it's partnership on flights..

Robbiem

I dont think disney will have their own airline but i could see some kind of partnership with an existing carrier along the line of the Eva air Hello Kitty planes

I could actually see something like this working well in the asian market where there is a love of all things cute and kawaii For example In Japan they also have a Mickey Mouse Shinkansen bullet train:

lazyboy97o

I dont think disney will have their own airline but i could see some kind of partnership with an existing carrier along the line of the Eva air Hello Kitty planes

I could actually see something like this working well in the asian market where there is a love of all things cute and kawaii For example In Japan they also have a Mickey Mouse Shinkansen bullet train:
ANA has Disney livery on a few planes.

mary2013

I think someone got their wires crossed on this rumor. Alaska Airlines, the official airline of Disneyland, has multiple planes flying up and down the West Coast with various Disneyland liveries. I see them all the time at LAX and John Wayne Airport.

maw-rotate_2.jpg

very-excited-to-be-on.jpg

Alaska-Airlines-22Adventures-of-Disneyland-Resort22-Cars-Livery-Boeing-737-800-N570AS.jpg

But I can't imagine Disney trying to get into the airline business. One accident and the whole reputation is ruined.
I'm actually flying Alaska Airlines out Newark to LAX next month. I doubt the plane would look like this, but how cool would that be? 🤩

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom