Air Conditioning at OKW

MrsG

Original Poster
Can anybody confirm that the studios at OKW have air conditioning. A fan is mentioned but not A/C. Many Thanks

MrsG

Original Poster
I know that's what I thought, but after doing a video tour of a studio at OKW didn't seem to see the A/C unit anywhere. At PORS the A/C unit is under the window and clear to see but couldn't see one anywhere in the video tour of the OKW studio. Or maybe I just missed it. Posted the question just to make sure as thinking of changing from PORS to OKW for 2014.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Every room at every Disney resort has A/C. You would be hard pressed to find a hotel in the entire state without A/C.

MrsG

Original Poster
Thanks Guys, Very much appreciated. Thought as much but just wanted to confirm. That's made our minds up.

mrerk

Premium Member
I know that's what I thought, but after doing a video tour of a studio at OKW didn't seem to see the A/C unit anywhere. At PORS the A/C unit is under the window and clear to see but couldn't see one anywhere in the video tour of the OKW studio. Or maybe I just missed it. Posted the question just to make sure as thinking of changing from PORS to OKW for 2014.

The AC at OKW is a central unit, like what would be in your home. All you see inside the room is the vents.

MrsG

Original Poster
Thanks again guys. We were just checking and have now made our minds up that OKW is for us next time.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Here is a picture of the AC system at OKW. They don't call it "old" for nothing.

2681201820_e2aa8d21dd_o.jpg

;)

TWICKERS

In our room at Old Key West right now with air con on. Nice to have a fan as well find this is all we need at night even though it's hot hot hot! Here

epcotisbest

Thanks again guys. We were just checking and have now made our minds up that OKW is for us next time.
An excellent choice. We stayed in OKW a few years ago and loved it. Very nice, roomy and good location to boot. Especially liked taking the boat to DTD.

MrsG

Original Poster
We were at POR for three weeks in July and only had the A/C on about 5 times, but like to have it just in case. Hope you are having a great magical time TWICKERS. MASTER YODA Carousal of Progress Me Thinks. HaHa.

epcotisbest

We were at POR for three weeks in July and only had the A/C on about 5 times, but like to have it just in case. Hope you are having a great magical time TWICKERS. MASTER YODA Carousal of Progress Me Thinks. HaHa.
I don't know what to think about anyone who would use a pet photo as an avatar.

tare

All Disney resorts have air conditioning. Some of the units are in the wall now not always under the window.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom