Afternoon at HS with a 2.5 year old?

ncstate7991

My 2.5 year old daughter and I will be arriving at WDW on Tuesday, March 8 around 2pm. Because we are staying at BW I was thinking we could spend the afternoon at HS. What should we do?

Things I have already thought about, or you might want to know. I know the FP for TSM will be gone and I doubt we will wait in line to ride it. Muppets and Little Mermaid would probably be good. GMR? Fantasmic has two shows that night, so I was thinking about maybe sitting on the top row in case the show is a little too much for her. She did fine last year with Wishes, but that was a long time ago. I am hoping she sleeps on the flight and/or DME. If she doesn't we may have to make it an early night. Additional note, we are going to EP on 3/9, MK on 3/10 & 3/11. We cannot change which park we go to on which day.

Thank you in advance for your help!

GOT2SAMMIES

My 2.5 year old daughter and I will be arriving at WDW on Tuesday, March 8 around 2pm. Because we are staying at BW I was thinking we could spend the afternoon at HS. What should we do?

Things I have already thought about, or you might want to know. I know the FP for TSM will be gone and I doubt we will wait in line to ride it. Muppets and Little Mermaid would probably be good. GMR? Fantasmic has two shows that night, so I was thinking about maybe sitting on the top row in case the show is a little too much for her. She did fine last year with Wishes, but that was a long time ago. I am hoping she sleeps on the flight and/or DME. If she doesn't we may have to make it an early night. Additional note, we are going to EP on 3/9, MK on 3/10 & 3/11. We cannot change which park we go to on which day.

Thank you in advance for your help!

According to the Disney parks Blog the New "Disney Junior" show will start March 4th.. (but Im thinking they have pushed that date back). I think is its open it would be a great show! When it was playhouse Disney they had all the kids sit in the floor and the stage is at eye level for them..was really cute. The GMR may be a little too intense for her...there is the scene from Alien (he used to come from the ceiling)the mobster scense which the mobster "high jacks" the tram" and the Indiana Jone scene at the end where the mobster "disappears" ad the tour guide comes back.. See if you can fund some youtube videos and judge it. I think she would be fine during Fantasmic if she liked Wishes...There are lots of youtube videos on Fantasmic..dont spoil it but again you can judge the intensity level...She might like the street performers if you can catch them....I think she would love the muppets and the Voyage of the Little Mermaid...Does she like cars? The stunt show is good but a little lenghty and has explosion and smells of burning rubber:)
Have a great time!

Upvote 0

jonimcd

The new Disney Junior-Live on Stage is scheduled to open March 6. My almost three year old loved the Playhouse Show before it closed.

She also loves the Beauty and the Beast show, Little Mermaid, Toy Story & Muppets. She does okay with GMR through some of the scenes mainly Mary Poppins and Wizard of Oz. We tried Fantasmic! with her for the first time a few months ago and she loved most of it. We watched it with her on YouTube a few times before we went so she had an idea of what to expect and knew that Mickey would win in the end.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom