After the first week.....

Nemo14

Original Poster
Well everyone, it's been a little over a week, and we've had time to play on and explore the new playground that Steve has made for us. Personally, I'm loving it, and appreciate all the little tweaks he's done to perfect it all for us. Now that you've had a week, what do you think?

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
A week later I have pretty much forgotten what the old forums were like. I am viewing the site with Classic Liquid so my one concern of the blinding white background is gone. I also find myself using the site a lot more from my phone. Previously I dreaded coming here on a mobile device. Now I don't think twice about it.

Ariel484

A week later I have pretty much forgotten what the old forums were like. I am viewing the site with Classic Liquid so my one concern of the blinding white background is gone. I also find myself using the site a lot more from my phone. Previously I dreaded coming here on a mobile device. Now I don't think twice about it.

I agree, the mobile site is so much better now! I love the "What's New" and Alerts features...very nice!

Thanks Steve! :D

Tinkerbella16

I loved it as soon as it became available to us again! I think its faster and much more clean looking. Before the quick reply box would never work for me, so I really like having the reply box autmatically there and ready for you and it appears right away! Love the Like option and News feeds! That is a big plus!!! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom