After hours and Tron soft opening?

Andrew_Animatronic

So my family has decided to do the MK after hours event this upcoming Monday, the 20th, and I read today that the very same day, Tron is soft opening! While exciting, it says online that you need a reservation to be able to get into a virtual queue, and since we are doing the after hours event, we didn’t need a reservation. Will we be able to do the ride during the after hours event without a virtual queue? Will it even be open then?

nickys

Premium Member
So my family has decided to do the MK after hours event this upcoming Monday, the 20th, and I read today that the very same day, Tron is soft opening! While exciting, it says online that you need a reservation to be able to get into a virtual queue, and since we are doing the after hours event, we didn’t need a reservation. Will we be able to do the ride during the after hours event without a virtual queue? Will it even be open then?
I’m not sure about during the soft opening. Nothing has been said about it so you might just need to see on Monday.

If it follows the pattern of Guardians there will eventually be a VQ at 6pm (or another evening time) only for those eligible for extended hours. Keep an eye on the app on Monday. And ask at Guest Services.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom