After DVC membership - how has visiting WDW changed for you?

fireman17

For my wife and I it's much more relaxed visits to WDW with our children. We starting going to WDW in 2003 and each time we went it seemed like we had to do it all and more. In 2007 we bought our DVC at Saratoga Springs and our first DVC stay was at OKW in 2008 and it just felt so much different and I mentioned it to my wife.
Our last trip in 2010 we stayed at our home resort of SSR and we went day by day with not a care in the world vacation. We enjoyed the pools at SSR and the food at the restaurants then we would make our way to the parks either in the mmoring or catch the EMH nights and we came home much more refreshed.
Our next trip isn't until 2013 but I know when we do get back we again will have another wonderful relaxed famil vacation that only WDW knows how to provide.

bmarkelon

Before I became a member of DVC, I treated every trip to WDW as if it was going to be my last. Now that I am a DVC member I know that within a year or so I will be back to WDW and it has changed the way I visit the parks.

Before I would try to ride every ride I could and visit every park serveral times. Now I know if I do not ride it this year there is always next year. I take my time and see the little things that I never had time to do before. I walk slowly in the ques and look at the way each is themed to the ride. I enjoy sit down meals and not just get fast food in order to hurry to the next show or ride. I am more relaxed during my trip and do not need a vacation after my vacation.

How about you?
I agree with you 100%! Being DVC definitely takes that overwhelming edge off that we used to have. It makes our annual vacation really feel like a vacation with a slightly more relaxed/laid-back vibe. :cool::wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom