After 4 PM Ticket?

LilMommyBug

I read on another message board that there is a thing called an "After 4pm" ticket you can get. I know there is something like that for Florida residents, but is there one for out of state visitors? We are going to be arriving on a Sunday around 2, so instead of wasting the rest of the day, we could do that.

Thought I would come here & ask since I trust this board more. lol

tink68

If you do not want to waste your money on a tickets for that day then use that day for Downtown Disney, swimming or hotel hopping. That is what we do. Have fun. :wave:

Upvote 0

rainfully

They do offer an Epcot after 4:00 Annual Pass... only Florida residents can buy it... and it's (as the name says) only good for Epcot after 4:00.

It's obviously of no benefit to you... but I just wanted to confirm that there is a TYPE of after 4:00 ticket you can get. But it's a year-round Florida resident thing that's only good for Epcot. :lol:

Upvote 0

WildLodgeFan

Not any chance you are arriving on a party day? If so, you can enter at 4 pm. That's what we are doing for MK during our trip and saving the cost of anextra ticket - we plan to enjoy blizzard beach earlier in the day.

Upvote 0

Rob562

I read on another message board that there is a thing called an "After 4pm" ticket you can get. I know there is something like that for Florida residents, but is there one for out of state visitors? We are going to be arriving on a Sunday around 2, so instead of wasting the rest of the day, we could do that.

Thought I would come here & ask since I trust this board more. lol

They offer an After-2PM and and After-4PM ticket for people participating in area conventions and conferences, but you must purchase them through your conference or through Disney's office that deals with the conventions.

But the other question is, how many days are you going to be in WDW? If you have at least a 4-day MYW ticket, additional park days are only $2-3 per person. MUCH less than what you would pay for After-4 ticket...
If you've already purchased your tickets, they can have days added to any time within 14 days from their first use.

On my trip in September, we're going for a week, but only plan on doing about 4 full park days. I'll have an AP, but my friends are getting 8-day tickets. It's only about $20 more per person than a 4-day ticket, but it means that on a non-park day if we want to go to Epcot just for dinner and Illuminations, we can and it won't break the bank. That's the beauty of the MYW tickets.

-Rob

Upvote 0

JuliaGulia

A day of a Pirates & Princess Party or MNSSHP. If there is a party that day then you could buy tickets to the party and enter Magic Kingdon at 4pm. The normal park rides are open during the party but there are also extra activities going on. The park also stays open extra late on party nights (only people with party tickets can stay late)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom