Aerosmith Rock 'n' Roller Coaster

nfeagle5

Yea....if i remember correctly you hear the horn of the truck and the headlights are on ur left, and it looks as if you will be hit....the impact effect....im pretty sure it exists, because if not....i have no freicken clue what im talkin about.

TimeTrip

You sure that you guys aren't confusing this with Test Track, which has the scenario you describe? Not that I'm saying that this didn't/doesn't happen on RnRC, just that I know that it sounds similar to that section of Test Track.

nibblesandbits

TimeTrip said:
You sure that you guys aren't confusing this with Test Track, which has the scenario you describe? Not that I'm saying that this didn't/doesn't happen on RnRC, just that I know that it sounds similar to that section of Test Track.
Nope...I know that it's in RNRC b/c I remember hearing it for the first time on my trip in January.

I know that it happens in TT too though. But I'm 100% positive about it being in RNRC too.

Iakona

nibblesandbits said:
Nope...I know that it's in RNRC b/c I remember hearing it for the first time on my trip in January.

I know that it happens in TT too though. But I'm 100% positive about it being in RNRC too.

Thank God other people remembered this!!! I thought I was losing what was left of my mind.
My memory is specifically of it being RNRC because I remember thinking how cool it was to include the sign, horn and truck.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom