Advice on Moderate Resorts

Fluxuated

I've been going to WDW for the last 3 years and stayed each time at Pop Century.

For my son's 10'th birthday, in a couple years we are heading back. We'd like to book a Moderate resort, but are unsure in which on to book. I'd like to hear peoples opinions, both good and bad, on which they think would be best?
We'd thought Caribbean Beach would be a good choice, but I've read a bunch of messages here, where people say not to go there. What's your opinions?

My kids will be 9 and 13. Thanks for your replies.

YankeeMouse

POFQ is the best for ease of getting around. You can request building #4 and be right next door to the foot court and shops, and be right outside the bus stop. Also has the boats to DTD so you can avoid that large parking lot, looking for a parking space. Have also stayed at POR and CBR, and they are beautiful but in my opinion too spread out if you have kids, especially on returning from a busy day in the parks. When we stayed at those two mod resorts, we completely avoided the bus system and took the rental car, and if you do that, you'd be fine. But POFQ is beautifully themed and quiet, and has a great pool for the kids, and has that option to take the bus with ease or not. Hey, anywhere you choose, it's still Disney, right?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom