advice on 1 day in MK

Tayles

My family and I (DS 6, friend, mom, Sdad) are going to MK next friday. We are planning to do RD. We will have to stop & get a wheelchair for my mom. Then plan to head to back of the park to ride pooh, pp, HM and anything else we can ride. I was figuring it would take up about 30 mins (9:30) to get to the back of the park to begin riding?? :rolleyes: I got a FP+ for PP (9:35-10:35) then Splash (11-12) and BTMR (12:10-1:10)...what i'm wondering after reading all the posts is should i not use a FP+ for PP, just do standby and move it to maybe POC later in the day? :banghead:. All this planning is stressing me out!!! we were going to try to do Fantasyland, over thru Liberty, Frontier and thru Adventure...1st half of the day. we may have to take a midafternoon break and come back that evening. Then we were going to try to do tomorrowland and whatever else. We want to catch some parades and of course Wishes. Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated. FYI, my son and I will ride it all and he is tall enough this time to do that. I just want to make sure we do special rides that everyone wants to hit but not have to run, run, run....which i know is what usually happens at WDW:cat:

DizneyPryncess

PP has a pretty decent line most of the time, I would keep it. I think it's a good ride to use FP+ on - it's one that we used it on last week. Keep in mind that you can always change your FP if you get to a ride & there's little wait. Just go onto the app, and move it to something else. Also, since your 3 FP's are early in the day, you can make a 4th one once those 3 are done. You should have no problem getting to do the things you want to do. :)

Try not to let it all stress you out. I was the same way before my trip. I found it more relaxing to use the new FP system once I was there. It was simple to switch FP's which I did several times, when something didn't have a wait. And making a 4th one was easy at the kiosk too!

Upvote 0

WDWF

Time it right and you can walk onto POC with a minimal wait, you would do better keeping your FP+ for PP although if you get to it as quickly as you can the wait time should still be under 30 mins standby. At the end of the day though dont get stressed, Although trying to do the MK in one day is a bit of a nightmare. my advice is have fun and enjoy it.

When i went last summer, prior to FP+ me and my family (4 in total) walked around the park and went on what we had the lowest wait time, thankfully, despite being summer holidays, the wait times all seemed pretty low on the rides you would expect to be high and high on the low rides (it was the first time i had seen a 70 min wait for Jungle Cruise).

At the end of the day though have fun and enjoy your day.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom