Advice Needed Pls - Be Our Guest Lunch Booking

LeeHarman

Original Poster
Hi all,

Please can some of you experienced Disney experts, pass on any knowledge that could help me with the below, as we would be really grateful.

I am trying to book a lunch booking for 4 people at the Be Our Guest Restaurant for our forcoming trip.

On this occasion we are NOT staying onsite, so please can you advise how I go about booking this via my MDE account? If this is not possible please can you advise what i need to do and when.

Hey thanks in advance for any assistance here!

A UK Disney Fan

TheMouseFan

Hi all,

Please can some of you experienced Disney experts, pass on any knowledge that could help me with the below, as we would be really grateful.

I am trying to book a lunch booking for 4 people at the Be Our Guest Restaurant for our forcoming trip.

On this occasion we are NOT staying onsite, so please can you advise how I go about booking this via my MDE account? If this is not possible please can you advise what i need to do and when.

A UK Disney Fan
You have to have a resort reservation number to book a FP+. Your best bet is to be at BOG at 10:30 am the day you want to eat there. You will either be able to get in line then, or they will give you a return time to come back and eat. The return times tend to go very quickly, so be there as early as you can! Hope it all works out for you!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Hi all,

A UK Disney Fan
It cannot be done. BOG does not take reservations for lunch. Disney resort guests may receive an invitation to book an arrival window in advance (a fastpass) but offsite guests wishing to dine at BOG must arrive outside the restaurant early in the morning to receive a return card with a time on it. The restaurant reaches capacity each day (and there is no longer a standby line) so if dining here is important to you, get to BOG early to obtain your return card.

TheMouseFan

There is no more standby line, at least there wasn't last week, CMs give out the cards and when they are gone they put out a sign saying BOG has no more availability that day.
I was under the impression that they formed a small standby line right at opening, then started passing out the cards.

LeeHarman

Original Poster
Not that I saw. The CM was passing out cards shortly after 9 a.m. But the way things keep changing, who knows what the procedure will be when the OP arrives o_O

Do all the members of our party have to be present to wait for a Return Card or can I do it and inform them of our party size?

Thanks for info its been really useful!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Do all the members of our party have to be present to wait for a Return Card or can I do it and inform them of our party size?

Thanks for info its been really useful!
You're welcome! You can go and just inform the CM of your party size.

Disneydreamer23

They DO have a stand by line I was there on Thursday this is how it works IF the stand by line is more than an hour wait they will give you a return time . When I went around 10:15 the line was 45 minutes so they WOULD NOT give me a return time. I went back at 11:00 and the fast passes returns were gone . Hope this helps!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
They DO have a stand by line I was there on Thursday this is how it works IF the stand by line is more than an hour wait they will give you a return time . When I went around 10:15 the line was 45 minutes so they WOULD NOT give me a return time. I went back at 11:00 and the fast passes returns were gone . Hope this helps!
Ugg, the constant weekly tweaking! :banghead: Hope it is a better system for you @LeeHarman when you are there in April!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom