Advice for UK Visitors (Don't wear tops at Disney)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laura

Premium Member
Slightly off topic, but how much could one obtain a puggle for? Also, what size at adulthood are we looking at for one of the balls of wrinkles?

Ooooh, another opportunity to talk incessantly about Puggles! :sohappy:

The breeder I found sells them for $650 but I'm getting a $50 military discount. This is about the average these days from what I've found on the web.

They are very small. I saw a fully grown one at the park the other day and it was smaller than a Boston Terrier. Cute as heck too.

pixel-dust

a few years ago I was in line for COP, and a well-tatooed person in front of me had a tatoo of a snake wrapped around a cross. Apon closer inspection, that was no snake. To this day I wonder what that guy was thinking. I wonder if he now has kids and they are asking what's up with the 'snake'.
I kept staring at it and tilting my head like a dog that hears a funny noise.
If he caught me staring I was going to ask if he practiced safe sox, but he didn't seem to notice.
I'm glad my 5 yo didnt point it out. She's fast to notice character tatoos, I can only imagine what she thought of it.

duck_daddy

Ooooh, another opportunity to talk incessantly about Puggles! :sohappy:

The breeder I found sells them for $650 but I'm getting a $50 military discount. This is about the average these days from what I've found on the web.

They are very small. I saw a fully grown one at the park the other day and it was smaller than a Boston Terrier. Cute as heck too.
I think my kids would really enjoy one! I'm normally not one for cuteness, however my kids are after me for a playdog. I'm an avid hunter and my lab is not for play, can't spoil your hunting companion!:D

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Maybe there is hope for a common ground without political outlook and wardrobe selection. I too like puppies and people with half a brain!:wave:
Excellent, so we shall discuss mathematics and history over a warm Budweiser ;)

duck_daddy

Now now now. Good parenting will make that dirty word disappear :)
Well now true to some and not to others. My kids have a wonderful gene pool and happen to have a vocabulary and wordbank that could fill the Great Lakes. So while they may not understand the words, saying them outloud could become a problem! However, I was joking in my post to Laura, trying to make light of a previously discussed/exhausted situation.

iLive4theMagic

Anyone who thinks Europe is a libertarian paradise should do a little research.

Oh, I know my history, but what I was referring to is Europe's liberalist approach to sexuality and other situations that Americans consider to be taboo. Europeans don't get all hell-bent when sexuality is brought up, much less a t-shirt. For a country that tries to protect our children from $ex and other controversial subjects (abortion), America has a much higher rate of teen pregnancy and rape than European countries. Go figure.

sillyspook13

Aslo the bnrad is not vrey wlel kownn in the U.S. Msot wulod asmuse it was a sawer. ...and as you can see it's pertty esay to sitwch the poistoin of lettres in yuor haed.

I didn't even realize you had done that until I read the following posts...:ROFLOL:

barkatozz

True. Disney CM's are about as consistent as the TSA.
So basically, if I wore my Confederate flag shirt, it would depend upon whether a CM was educated & understands what it stands for or an uneducated CM who deems it racist/offensive whether I'd be allowed to wear it.

Being an American I had no idea this brand even existed until now. If I were to have seen someone wear one of these shirts I would assume that it was from a small company created to put out clothes with shock value. I as well as many other of the American on this site now understand that this is a big chain. The fact still remains that most Americans have never heard of this company and would have that opinion.
Your statement that most Americans have never heard of the company is incorrect. These shirts have been around for awhile in New York, although I'd never waste my money on one of them for myself or my family.
Good taste can't be bought. Apparently, bad taste can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom