Advice for a DL resort

theladybadger

Original Poster
I'm currently saving up frequent flyer miles for a future trip to DL as I have only been to WDW before. I have a cousin living in LA that I would like to stay with, but if that isn't possible I will stay in a DL resort. What are some good resorts that you can recommend to me that I might like?

Nicole220

I'm currently saving up frequent flyer miles for a future trip to DL as I have only been to WDW before. I have a cousin living in LA that I would like to stay with, but if that isn't possible I will stay in a DL resort. What are some good resorts that you can recommend to me that I might like?
The best DLR hotel is the Grand Californian Hotel. It is right next to DCA and has some amazing views of the park. People have compared it to the WL hotel in WDW. This is the most expensive, but the best quality wise. It is the closest to the parks and is home to one of Disney's best restaurants, Napa Rose.

The other hotels are the Disneyland Hotel and Paradise Pier Hotel. The DL hotel is getting old, but has a fun pool. The Paradise Pier Hotel has some amazing views of DCA, but is the farthest from the parks. Both hotels are cheaper than the GCH. They are also lacking themeing wise, and are nothing compared to those in WDW.

I hope this helps, and hope you enjoy your trip!! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom