Advice about Premium Ticket

fraser182

Fantasmic Premium Member
I have confused myself about our tickets so wondering if someone could give me some advice?

We have purchased the 7 day Premium Ticket and will be staying in Disney from 30th July 08 leaving on 9th August.

We arrive late on 30th so wont be entering the park. Can we use the tickets for 7 days and then use it the day after(8th day) for the waterparks and disney quest? Or does the ticket mean we can go to the waterparks and disney quest up to six times in the 7 days of usage?

I have read online about the ticket etc but just a little unsure if going to a waterpark or disney quest after the 7 days of use would be valid.

Thanks and hope this makes sense.

fraser182

Fantasmic Premium Member
Original Poster
I have the 7 day ticket.

If one day we visited a waterpark and then downtown disney, would that use up a day from our 7 day pass?

:shrug:

Upvote 0

fernix

Not sure if you are from States or UK. If you bought the 7 Premium ticket in Uk then it is only good for 7 days in the parks, you can also use it a specified number of times to go to waterparks and Disneyquest etc within the same 7 days.

If you had paid another £10 ish you could have got a 14 day ultimate ticket, which allows you to park hop and go to other area like waterparks and Disneyquest as many times as you wish during 14 days.

Sorry, if you are not from the UK, as this information will not be relevant

Upvote 0

fraser182

Fantasmic Premium Member
Original Poster
Im from the Uk. Yeah, I thought I would only need the 7 day :lookaroun

So I presume that I may need to buy a single day pass into a park if we want to do 5 days in the parks, 1 day in a water park and then downtown disney, and 1 more day in a park.

Thanks

Upvote 0

Philo

From Disneyworld.co.uk

Disney's 7 Day Premium Ticket

Entitles you to 7 days of admission to the four Disney Theme Parks with the freedom to visit multiple parks on the same day.*** Show/Hide Info

7 days of unlimited admission to these four Theme Parks with the freedom to visit more than one Park or attraction on the same day:
• Magic Kingdom Park
• Epcot
• Disney's Hollywood Studios
• Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park
Plus 7 admissions in total to:
• Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park†
• Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park†
• Downtown Disney Pleasure Island
• Disney's Wide World of Sports Complex††
• DisneyQuest Indoor Interactive Theme Park‡

This basically means you can run around all the main parks jumping between them as much as you want on any given day for 7 days from the first use of your ticket

I think that whilst you do get 7 admissions to the water parks etc, they must be used within the same 7 day time period. Effectivly the ticket will become invalid for everything after 7 days from it's first use :(

Remeber that there are loads of other attractions close to disney (Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, Sea World etc) so you can always spend your final day there. Other options are to use yor final day looking round the resorts, downtown disney etc.

Upvote 0

fernix

Apologies Fraser182 for giving incorrect information, I hadn't realised that the 7 day ticket can be used within 14 days.

I am pleased you are sorted now with the days. You could also go to theme park and waterpark in the same day using 1 x park and 1 x extra as you will have some extras left on ticket.

Hope you have a great trip.:wave:

Upvote 0

JPVonDrake

To clarify & confirm...

The United Kingdom exclusive Disney's 7-Day Premium Ticket will work just like the American 7-Day Magic Your Way Ticket with both Park Hopping Option and Water Park Fun and More Option included.

Disney's 7-Day Premium Ticket includes multiple Theme Park admission per day for seven (7) days to:

Magic Kingdom Park
Epcot
Disney's Hollywood Studios
Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park

This ticket includes the ability to visit multiple parks on the same day, everyday for the length of the ticket.

The 7-Day Premium Ticket also provides the Guest seven (7) separate admissions to:

Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park
Downtown Disney Pleasure Island
DisneyQuest Indoor Interactive Theme Park
Disney's Wide World of Sports Complex (excluding special events)

Any unused Disney's Premium Ticket entitlement expires 14-days after first use, meaning you do have 14 consecutive days to use all 14 entitlements (7 Theme Park Days & 7 Minor Park Visits) on this ticket.

The Guest may purchase the No Expiration Option upon arrival at Theme Park Guest Relations making any unused entitlement(s) valid for the lifetime of the original ticket user.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom