Adventure's Club

ditzeechick02

Original Poster
My mom, sister, boyfriend and I are going to WDW on May 19th through the 24th. I turn 21 on the 17th of May and my boyfriend wants to take me to Adventure's Club so I can have a kongaloosh (sp). Is it worth going? I'd love to go but I'm not sure if it is worth the money.

Thrawn

Account Suspended
NeedABreak said:
Did AC on my 21st. Do it!! Make sure they know its your birthday.

Or they don't, if you don't want the attention. If you are an extrovert, by all means let them know. If you are shy, you should probably keep that to yourself.

PhotoDave219

Between me and TK421-SW, i think these things can be arranged. :D

And its Kungaloosh. I only hope that my louisana born and bred Professor Otis T Wren is working.

ditzeechick02

Original Poster
MicBat said:
You'll be leaving the day before my 21st! Happy early birthday!! :king:

Happy Early Birthday to you too!! You should got celebrate yours in Disney too.. we're practically twins lol.. (mine's on the 17th) May Birthdays are great aren't they?! hehe

ditzeechick02

Original Poster
Thrawn said:
Or they don't, if you don't want the attention. If you are an extrovert, by all means let them know. If you are shy, you should probably keep that to yourself.

I am an extrovert lol I love the attention on my birthday :lol:

MicBat

ditzeechick02 said:
Happy Early Birthday to you too!! You should got celebrate yours in Disney too.. we're practically twins lol.. (mine's on the 17th) May Birthdays are great aren't they?! hehe
Thanks! I'll be down there on my birthday. Actually, I'll be down there for the whole summer. :D

Kurai

Ah yay! Kongaloosh!!!! :lol:
you have to go and try it, it's so much fun!
especially when you learn the club greeting/handshake...
I think when I first when they found the drunkest guy in the bar and tried to get him to do this extremely complicated greeting...the poor guy was so lost!
Happy early B-day! and I hope you have a wonderful time!

ditzeechick02

Original Poster
thanks I know I'll have a great time, how can't you in WDW? hehe I'll be sure to try the kongaloosh.. do they have them anywhere else or just at AC?

MicBat

ditzeechick02 said:
what are you going for? we should meet up at Adventure's Club lol and drink a kungaloosh together haha
I work at WDW seasonally... Unfortunately, though... You leave the day before I'm legal to drink a "Kongaloosh." :lol:

Tinkerbell1220

As an Adventurers Club regular I can tell you without a doubt GO! While they may poke some fun at you it wont be constant unless you wear something loud or you start heckling the performers, its all good. A few tips, stay away from going on Thursday if you can (thats the free night for cast members very busy) and remember when someone says Hoopla you must scream back HOOPLA, have a nice 21st

Atta83

ditzeechick02 said:
Micbat- that doesn't mean you can't come see me drink a kongaloosh lol... who knows what will go on that evening! hehe

Im sure the family will take pics :lol: Have fun but not to much fun, who knows I might be down there that time im not sure yet. But have a great b-day. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom