Adventurers Weekend

CaptainMichael

Stupid exams! Can't you tell them you have something more important going on that weekend? :lookaroun Don't they know what this means?!

I don't even know who "them" is yet:lookaroun

:ROFLOL:

er, professor, excuse, me. um...er...I was wondering if it would be okay for me to skip your exam to go to Walt Disney World and er...hang out at a really cool nightclub...:lookaroun

nibblesandbits

I don't even know who "them" is yet:lookaroun

:ROFLOL:

er, professor, excuse, me. um...er...I was wondering if it would be okay for me to skip your exam to go to Walt Disney World and er...hang out at a really cool nightclub...:lookaroun
What? That sounds alright with me...:lookaroun

Um...I may not be the best influence here...

Missing20K

This seems like it will get sold out very, very fast. Especially considering the rabid AC fans here. I want to go, because I never go to in the first place, but I can't plan that far ahead. :cry:

sillyspook13

It sounds like a fun event, but when staying in a Disney resort as part of a package is required to attend, and one lives less than a mile from Disney World and is saving for a wedding, methinks one will have to take a rain check.:(

hemloc

If they had a suite at Saratoga Springs option, I would soooooo be there, grrr.. Seriously!! You can WALK to PI from there, which is what I do whenever there is a really good show at HoB!!

There's nothing freakier than walking through downtown Disney at 4am and they are playing the french soundtrack to Beauty and the Beast, hehe...

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
email sent.

I have the miles for a free ticket, and I'll play hookie for this.

Bug715

I don't like that you have to get a hotel room as part of this. I'll be on the CP so I won't need a room. But if a few friends come and do this I may be willing to buy myself an early christmas present.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom