adventurer's club

earnhrdt3

Original Poster
hey would someone fill me in on how to enjoy the adventurer's club? i want to take my wife next week and impress her by somewhat knowing what's going on....any tips or stories? any help would be apprectiated... i've been before but didn't have a clue what was going on.... thanks in advance.!.

remember the magic!:)

CaptainMichael

For the most part, just be yourself and be open to having fun. Participate and don't be afraid. Be adventurous!

Kungaloosh and have a great time!

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
YEP I will be saying that on Saturday! :sohappy:

Your first time at the Adventurer's Club, right? Have fun, and make sure you stay for the HOOPLA!!!!

Marching along, we're adventurers!
Singing a song of adventurers!
Up or down,
North, south, east or west!
An adventurer's life is best!

Oh, and I love the signature -- too bad there isn't more Douglas Adams then there is.

EPCOT.nut

Your first time at the Adventurer's Club, right? Have fun, and make sure you stay for the HOOPLA!!!!

Marching along, we're adventurers!
Singing a song of adventurers!
Up or down,
North, south, east or west!
An adventurer's life is best!

Oh, and I love the signature -- too bad there isn't more Douglas Adams then there is.

YEP first time there. I've been wanting to go, but heard it was somewhere you needed to be "in the know" to really get the full impact, so when Master Yoda offered to show us around, I jumped at the idea. I'm really excited.

As for Douglas Adams, when I read in the intro of The Salmon of Doubt, I didn't know he had passed. I thought he totally wrote the book. I was crushed. :( I still can't believe there isn't more where that came from. I grew up watching the Brit TV Hitchhiker's Guide and Dr. Who (mostly the Tom Baker years) and that certain brand of humor really got into my brain. :lol: In a good way.....

Mr.EPCOT

As for Douglas Adams, when I read in the intro of The Salmon of Doubt, I didn't know he had passed. I thought he totally wrote the book. I was crushed. :( I still can't believe there isn't more where that came from. I grew up watching the Brit TV Hitchhiker's Guide and Dr. Who (mostly the Tom Baker years) and that certain brand of humor really got into my brain. :lol: In a good way.....

We'll have to ask if the Adventurer's Club bartenders can make a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster.

"According to the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, the best drink in the known universe is the Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster. It has the effect of having your brains smashed out with a slice of lemon... wrapped around a large gold brick."

Captain Hank

We'll have to ask if the Adventurer's Club bartenders can make a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster.

"According to the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, the best drink in the known universe is the Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster. It has the effect of having your brains smashed out with a slice of lemon... wrapped around a large gold brick."
Ah, it appears that a good number of WDWMagic'ers know where their towels are. :wave:

Disneykidder

Granted it has been 9 years since I have visited the Club, it was awesome. We laughed, drank well and enjoyed the great adventurous things on the walls.:)

Mr.EPCOT

Ah, it appears that a good number of WDWMagic'ers know where their towels are. :wave:

I also know how important the number 42 is. I don't know what the question is, but that's probably for the best, since if I did the Universe would probably be destroyed and replaced by something infinitely stranger, if it hasn't happened already. :wave:

EPCOT.nut

:lol::lol: I love Hitchhiker's Guide soooo much - lemme illustrate.

Met my husband in 1989 and checked out the bookshelf in his house and there was a hardcover copy of Hitchhiker's Guide and I opened it and inscribed in foofy writing was his EX-GIRLFRIEND'S sweet dedication to him, right inside the cover. :fork: We still have the book - :lol: - it's such a great book that I can ignore the writing inside.....!

You forgot DON'T PANIC! :eek:

EPCOT.nut

seems like i should read this book!! is it still in print? im assuming it is...

You can get it and the trilogy (which is 5 books, right?) used in paperback at any used bookstore in the science-fiction section.

You should read the book(s) - don't know what you are into, but if you find my current signature funny, then you are probably going to enjoy the books.

Mr.EPCOT

I have the hardcover Ultimate Hitchhikers Guide with all five books and the Zaphod Plays it Safe short story (although I just noticed Zaphod is spelled wrong on the spine). Salmon of Doubt would have become the last book if he had lived longer.

shanny

a trilogy...5...hmmm? im into anything really, just would rather be reading than wasting away watching tv! ive known about hitchhikers guide for as long as i can remember, just never got around to reading it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom