Adventurer's Club Update

Lee

Adventurer
Pippa said:
Don't forget that there are several maids and one happens to be called Sugar Snap (young and blonde) and another is called Ginger Vitus (not as young and a sort-of red head) so its possible you are both thinking of different maids!!!!

And don't forget Yvette, Annelle, Gabby, and Sunny. Too many maids to keep track of.

Someone should do a full guide to the AC, listing all the characters and variations, along with the names and bios of the great people who inhabit them. I think it was Sue Holland at MousePlanet that did the Comedy Warehouse, maybe she will get around to AC.

StrangeTikiGod

I am so hoping to make a trip to WDW before too long...I simply cannot wait to go to the AC now that I'm actually of drinking age...I wants me a Kungaloosh!

(I actually appropriated the old Kungaloosh recipe, the one with Midori, for the drink menu of the restaurant I work at. It's proven to be quite popular, even with a new name.)

Gucci65

t3techcom18 said:
Wow! The AC sounds good! However, since it's in PI, do you have to pay for the entrance, and is there an age restriction for that club?

Since everyone seems to be ignoring your question, I will say that you probably can't go into the AC unless your 18. Just wait a few more years & we will meet you there. I promised my daughter a night at PI when she is old enough.

And yes you do have to pay PI admission.

rosebud's mom

I'm pretty sure that if you are with a parent you can get inside, but cannot sit at the bar. I've seen threads wehre people talk about being there before they were old enough to drink.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
From the WDW Site:

Additional Information

Separate admission required to enter Pleasure Island nightclubs. Guests under 18 must be accompanied by a person 21 years of age or older. But to enter BET Soundstage Club and Mannequins Dance Palace Thursday - Saturday, you must be at least 21. Valid photo ID required.

With that said, as this is a bar and essentially adult entertainment, those with minors will most likely attract additional "attention". ;)

Gucci65

ClemsonTigger said:
From the WDW Site:

With that said, as this is a bar and essentially adult entertainment, those with minors will most likely attract additional "attention". ;)

Exactly, that's why I told T3TECHCOM18 that we would meet him there in a couple of years :)

bgraham34

I have never stayed in the AC. I walk in and walk out. everyone I am with never wants to check it out. I have got to find a way to make them stay.

Pippa

Lee said:
And don't forget Yvette, Annelle, Gabby, and Sunny. Too many maids to keep track of.

Someone should do a full guide to the AC, listing all the characters and variations, along with the names and bios of the great people who inhabit them. I think it was Sue Holland at MousePlanet that did the Comedy Warehouse, maybe she will get around to AC.

The best guide to the AC is by Kat and can be found at www.adventurersclub.net, regular pics are posted on advclub.textamerica.com and yahoo groups have a discussion group dedicated to them.

Pippa

Jerm said:
I am 99% sure I was there on that night....they all kinda ran together... but I know Sugar was set on maid duty for most of our trip. We did see her twin sister Sam one night;-) Pippa do you know any way to contact Sugar we have a great pic we would love to get to her.

J

The yahoo discussion group is the nearest possibility. One of the regular cast members Philip Nolen often posts on there so you might be able to e mail him and get a message passed on. He is one of the only cast members that gives out his real name, maybe the others want to protect the "magic"! The other guy is Kristian who has a website www.ghostballoon.com. Hope you get the pic to Sugar, unfortunately my last visit to the AC in Oct last year was just before she started there so I have yet to experience Sugar Snap but I have heard nothing but good reports! :wave:

ZHoyt

Anyone willing to answer my question? I heard admission to PI is free after 11:00 now, but haven't been able to confirm.

Pippa

ZHoyt said:
Anyone willing to answer my question? I heard admission to PI is free after 11:00 now, but haven't been able to confirm.

Hey there ZHoyt, I would be perfectly willing to answer your question if I knew it!!! The policy on the island changes so frequently I don't have a clue, sorry. :wave:

Jerm

Original Poster
ZHoyt said:

Not as of last week. It is free before 9pm and they have dropped the prices to I think 16.95. You still have to buy the tickets at the trolly cars but now you give the ticket when you walk in the club and they give you the wristband there.

J

Lee

Adventurer
Pippa said:
He is one of the only cast members that gives out his real name, maybe the others want to protect the "magic"!

There is also Donn Lamkin, the host over at "Millionaire". Oddly enough he appears to be Hathaway Browne's twin....at least sometimes. :animwink:

Pippa

Lee said:
There is also Donn Lamkin, the host over at "Millionaire". Oddly enough he appears to be Hathaway Browne's twin....at least sometimes. :animwink:

What does he look like, I have to know!!!!!!!!!!

Pippa

Cooooooooooool!!!!!!!! Thanks Lee! I recognise the millionaire guy now and Philip, of course but who the heck is the guy next to him????? Never mind I have another AC "real" name, Hurrah!!!! :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom