Adventureland: At World's End Downloads

Hidden Simba

Original Poster
I'm going to go to Disney World in May and I've just gotten "POTC: At World's End" for my Nintendo DS. Now I've heard that you can bring your DS to the park and download some extras for the game. So before I actually bring my DS and game card, I wanted to know a couple of things:

1.) Does Disney World still offer these downloads?
2.) What downloads do you get for your game?
3.) Are the downloads free?

Thanks
-Hidden Simba

MissM

I'm pretty sure it was a limited time offering. Back in May or something like that.

Ok, here's what my google-fu has revealed.

Official Page: http://disney.go.com/disneyinteractivestudios/pirates3/treasure/

But in a news release, it says
The program will begin on May 22 and is scheduled to run through Labor Day.

So I don't know if it stopped already as planned, or if it's still continued. It's free to anyone who's bought the game and the directions of how to do it are on the official site. I suppose there's no harm in brining it to see if it still works but you might not want to get your hopes up if it's ended after all.

Hope that helps!
-m

Hidden Simba

Original Poster
Thank you for your help. I'm going to try it anyway. If it doesn't work, at least I'll have something to do while waiting in line, right?

Disney_Freak429

Bring it anyways. If I remember correctly by going around the park to different spots you could unlock cheat codes & different costumes for everyone.

hadlicksr

I was hoping for the same when we went in November. I could find no download station and I could not pickup a Wifi signal in adventureland. I did not ask any CMs. Good luck, hope you can find something.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom