Adventure is Out There - A Salute to All Nations, but Mostly America

HouCuseChickie

Original Poster
I really enjoyed your trip report - what a great adventure for your family, and how appropriate that a stranger should reward them at the end. Thanks for taking the time to post all this!

Thank you! It was a lot of fun telling our story while watching you travel some of the same paths.

Great report and awesome pictures. Thanks for sharing your journey with us!

Thank you and thanks for reading along!

21stamps

Bookmarking.

Can’t wait to read this! I have a 4th graders who just came with the same paper, this past Friday. Now he wants to do a National Park trip (and they have a report to do on one).

I’m undecided if we’re actually going to plan a big trip to a park, or just do a small weekend road trip to a nearby park... but I’m going to read and learn from your report!

HouCuseChickie

Original Poster
Bookmarking.

Can’t wait to read this! I have a 4th graders who just came with the same paper, this past Friday. Now he wants to do a National Park trip (and they have a report to do on one).

I’m undecided if we’re actually going to plan a big trip to a park, or just do a small weekend road trip to a nearby park... but I’m going to read and learn from your report!

This wound up being the first of three trips we went on while my younger one was eligible for this pass. All of the tr’s are in here...somewhere 😂 I think final tally was 11 national parks, 1 national memorial, 4 national monuments, 3 national historic sites and countless national forests and recreation areas. I have a few more I’d like to do, but I think we’re going to shift to historic cities for a little bit. It was such a great experience for all of us, but really special for the kids.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom