Advantage Dates

GoofBall06

Original Poster
Right now, I am doing the Spring 2009 program but am thinking about extending if I really enjoy it ( which im sure I will!)

Does anyone know the ending dates of the Spring Advantage 2009 program? I don't want it to be too rush-rush when I get back and move back to school within a week.

If theres an ending date in July, that would be perfect!

thanks!!

Squally

Uh..... Im not sure you can do that. I was told to just choose one. I was lucky enough for S.A I arrive the 28 and leave Aug 18. I believe the position you are in kinda dictates how long you stay. Photopass isnt something alot of people check off whereas QFB is one alot of people get (so i heard)

joanna71985

Right now, I am doing the Spring 2009 program but am thinking about extending if I really enjoy it ( which im sure I will!)

Does anyone know the ending dates of the Spring Advantage 2009 program? I don't want it to be too rush-rush when I get back and move back to school within a week.

If theres an ending date in July, that would be perfect!

thanks!!

The SA dates end early-mid Aug. The dates don't end in July. But if you do extend to Aug, you may be able to get a school early-release (which lets you leave a couple of weeks early). But it depends on the school reason.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom