Adult Halloween shirts?

David S.

I got one in the Emporium Labor Day weekend in an adult size 2XL that has Mickey, Donald, and Goofy on it in Halloween costumes and says "2010", "Happy Holloween", and "Walt Disney World". It is gray and glows in the dark! (there's a couple of Nightmare Before Christmas characters on it as well, but I bought it for Mickey, Donald, and Goofy!) :)

David S.

I don't think I still have the receipt, but since I haven't worn it yet, have not cut the price tag off yet. Would the "item number" be the numbers underneath the bar code?

bluefaery

Is is possible for you to take a pic of the t-shirt & share it on here?

I got one in the Emporium Labor Day weekend in an adult size 2XL that has Mickey, Donald, and Goofy on it in Halloween costumes and says "2010", "Happy Holloween", and "Walt Disney World". It is gray and glows in the dark! (there's a couple of Nightmare Before Christmas characters on it as well, but I bought it for Mickey, Donald, and Goofy!) :)

David S.

That sounds right to me!!!

On the price tag bar code, there is a number 4 on the extreme left side of the tag, that is NOT under the bar code. Under the bar code itself is 10 digits divided by a space after the first 5. These digits are 00000, then the space, then 88004. Then, on the extreme right of the tag, also not under the bar code, is another number 4.

On the label on the back of the neck which identifies the size, and says "Disneyland", "Walt Disney World", and "by Hanes" (which thankfully is the relatively new style of label printed into the shirt itself, and not an itchy label hanging from it) is another number underneath the "Hanes", which reads RN#15763. (EDITED TO ADD - I now think this number is meaningless for identifying the shirt, as the exact same number is on some of my shirts I had made at "Disney Design A Tee" at Downtown Disney, which all started out as blank shirts. I guess it's a Hanes product or patent number or something, that identifies the style of shirt and not the design)

I hope this info turns out to be helpful in some way! Maybe Disney has the shirts on their online shopping service? (I remember some of the park-exclusive CDs were on there)

Is is possible for you to take a pic of the t-shirt & share it on here?

I wish I could be more helpful with this. I don't have a working camera at the moment and hardly ever took pictures with the one I had before it broke. And it was the kind you load with film and bring to a store to get developed. I have no idea how to get a picture onto a computer, or the equipment needed to do so. Hopefully someone else can be helpful with this! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom