Adult but not Signature Dinning for dinner

davictim

Another vote for Sanaa! Do you see the pattern? If you cannot get a ressie for the day you need, just show up and sit at the bar. No ressie needed, and you can order from the full menu. My wife and oldest daughter just did this two weeks ago. As others have said, get the bread service. You can thank us later!
IMG_20190614_205955403.jpg

KikoKea

We ate at Sebastian's Bistro at the Caribbean Beach resort in June, and enjoyed it. The tables are not jammed up against each other, the staff is great, and the food was good. It sits by the pool and overlooks the lake, but there were very few kids in the place. Both of us commented on how unusual it was (and nice!) not to be surrounded by yelling kids and chaos.

San Angel is one of our favorites purely for the theme and decor. It seems to have less kids in there than other places, and is fairly quiet, despite lots of tables jammed into the eating area. Hope you have a great trip!

KikoKea

I agree that Sanaa is a good choice, too. We have never gotten a bad meal there, and the bread service is fantastic. We always get the full 9 toppings with the bread service and enjoy comparing them. There are kids there, so it can be a bit noisy, but the decor is great, the view of the animals is fun, and it is worth the trip out to AKL.

Tomi-Rocket

I am going to Disney with my girlfriend for our anniversary however we are traveling very light and wont be able to pack any nice clothes(only theme park attire). What kind of restaurants would anyone recommend that we could go for a dinner that does not have a ton of kids, does not require you to be dressed fancy, and is not California Grill level expensive. Only place I could think of was Ohana...

Unfortunately I have never seen ANY restaurant (signature or not) that doesn’t have a ton of kids. That being said here are a few nice places we like: Trattoria al Forno, Turf Club Bar & Grill, and The Wave.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom