Adult but not Signature Dinning for dinner

Kenshin_elite

Original Poster
I am going to Disney with my girlfriend for our anniversary however we are traveling very light and wont be able to pack any nice clothes(only theme park attire). What kind of restaurants would anyone recommend that we could go for a dinner that does not have a ton of kids, does not require you to be dressed fancy, and is not California Grill level expensive. Only place I could think of was Ohana...

KeithVH

Mama Melrose, Tony's, Trattoria, Big River, Brown Derby, Paddlefish. Well, maybe not Tony's. Your criteria aren't mutually exclusive but the no kids thing is a seriously tough issue at the World. I'd suggest pack slacks and a polo and do Narcoossee's but we're back to price (REALLY worth it though).

Club Cooloholic

I am going to Disney with my girlfriend for our anniversary however we are traveling very light and wont be able to pack any nice clothes(only theme park attire). What kind of restaurants would anyone recommend that we could go for a dinner that does not have a ton of kids, does not require you to be dressed fancy, and is not California Grill level expensive. Only place I could think of was Ohana...
I would think Ohana has lots of kids. What about Kona Grill? I also found Maria and Enzo's at the Springs good

Last edited:

Figgy1

Premium Member
Just another thought, what about the monorail progressive dinner. Start at one place for appetizers(lounges are a nice choice), ADR for entres one for desert and end the night watching the water pageant and fireworks from one of the beaches.

Last edited:

DisAl

Here are some photos from out dinner at The Wave in early March.
Lump Crab Cake appetizer, New York Strip (I don't see that on the current menu), and Grilled Beef Tenderloin. All were excellent, and in our opinion these steaks (and the service) were better than those at Le Cellier.

DSCN5215.JPG
DSCN5216.JPG
DSCN5217.JPG

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
For price you cant beat the restaurants at Disney Springs. As long as you skip Trex and Rainforest the restaurants will have fewer kids then any theme park restaurants. I always recommend Raglan Road as one of the best restaurants I've ever been to.
Lol...I posted my response before I read yours, kismet soul mate 😉

And is your name a VH reference?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom