ADR's

Charjen

Is Disney requiring you to call for dining reservations? I am booked for 11/28-12/6 and was browsing to get ready for Monday, which will be my 180 day mark. Just playing around, I was looking at available reservations for the week before mine just to see what was available. Not ONE restaurant had a single availability and all said to CALL for reservations. Just wondering if anyone has experienced this, or know this answer as to what i'll need to do Monday. Call, or it's a glitch right now and I can still reserve online Monday.....

nickys

Premium Member
Reservations for everything are suspended while they get the new park reservation system up and running.

That includes FPs and ADRs.

Upvote 0

Charjen

Original Poster
Reservations for everything are suspended while they get the new park reservation system up and running.

That includes FPs and ADRs.

Do we know when this will be ready, or will I just have to check every morning? Are they excepting them over the phone, or is this for internet and phone reservations...?

Upvote 0

slipperalwaysfits

I just logged into MDE and read the "more information" section and it says there that "we are switching to a 60-day window for all booking experiences, including dining."

MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR 60 DAYS out!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom