ADRs in MDE

Da Bird is Da Word

Original Poster
Hey guys. I recently booked a 7 night stay at Animal Kingdom Lodge via DVCRentalStore, and I linked the reservation to MyDisneyExperience. I haven’t bought theme park tickets or a dining plan yet.

My dates are Sept 4 thru 11. Currently (as of March 2), the latest date available to make ADRs is August 29. My question is: once I’m 180 days out from Sept 4, will Sept 5 thru 11 become available for me to make dining reservations?

I’ve read that the answer to this question is yes, BUT, I’m not sure if I’m required to have theme park tickets AND a room in order to make ADRs for the 180 + rest of trip days, or if having a reservation linked to my account is all it takes to open up those extra days for me at the 180 day mark. Thank you for your help!

Da Bird is Da Word

Original Poster
All you need is a linked resort reservation to make ADRs past 180 days; you should be able to make all reservations from 9/4-11 on March 3.

Thank you for clarifying. But are you sure about being able to make ADRS tomorrow? We’re actually still 186 days out from 09/04 and the latest date available to make ADRS as of today is August 29.

nickys

Premium Member
Thank you for clarifying. But are you sure about being able to make ADRS tomorrow? We’re actually still 186 days out from 09/04 and the latest date available to make ADRS as of today is August 29.

At exactly 180 days out from 4th sept, you will be able to book for all your onsite days, as @Tuvalu said. All you need to do is have your reservation linked.

If i was on my ipad i'd check the actual date.... but i'm on my phone!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom