ADR's for Trader Sams

RickP330

Original Poster
Just curious, I heard something about making ADR's for trader Sam's. Is this something that is going to happen?
RP

monorail81

Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar has a different system than Grog Grotto. Grog Grotto is still just first come first served. Arrive early to put your name on a list and they will send you a text when you can go in.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
The inside bar Trader Sams' Grog Grotto is open to all guests starting at 3 PM, but if you want to be in first, you should be ready to line up to put your name on the list at 2 PM outside the door. The usual wait has been about an hour until the "no kids" hours start at 8PM. The Tiki Terrace opens for service at 5PM and you can get everything except the props and acting you get from the inside. (Look for Adam, he's one of the best cast members on the Terrace). Tables are first come first serve but churn fairly quickly. Theres also live music most nights (ok maybe different tunes using only 4 notes, but he tries). Theres also a walk up bar if you cant find a seat on the lani , walk to the other side of the "lava rock" to Captain Cooks' and the Pinapple Lanai seating. Its usually packed.

RickP330

Original Poster
Thanks Guys, I well know how to get inside. Been inside several times. I thought I heard you will soon be able to make a traditional ADR on the app so there would be no need to stand for an hour on line. Anyone have any info on this?
RP

monorail81

Searching DFB, there’s an article about ETB in Disneyland taking reservations.

Yes. FB. Just do a search for Trader Sams and pick some to join.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Thanks Guys, I well know how to get inside. Been inside several times. I thought I heard you will soon be able to make a traditional ADR on the app so there would be no need to stand for an hour on line. Anyone have any info on this?
RP

That's a nope as there are no table reservations inside, they only confirm that there is at least standing room available for your party to stay within fire marshal posted capacity which is 50. The Terrace has a capacity of 82.

RickP330

Original Poster
That's a nope as there are no table reservations inside, they only confirm that there is at least standing room available for your party to stay within fire marshal posted capacity which is 50. The Terrace has a capacity of 82.
That's not what I was asking. I had heard there was / or was going to be a way to get on the entry list for TSGG remotely without standing on line for an hour to do so. That's all I was trying to find out about.
RP

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom