ADRs for offsite AP Holders

BigRedDad

Original Poster
I know the normal ADR window is 180 days out for resort guests. How far in advance can AP holders make reservations while staying offsite?

CAPTAIN HOOK

180 days !!!

ANYBODY can book a table at WDW up to 180 days in advance. You don't need a resort booking or anything EXCEPT a ticket into the park if your chosen restaurant is in a park

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
I know the normal ADR window is 180 days out for resort guests. How far in advance can AP holders make reservations while staying offsite?
The only difference is on-site guests can make reservations at 180 days plus the next 10 days of their trip - so essentially 190 days total if you are staying 10 days.

BigRedDad

Original Poster
Thanks for that. That is what I thought, but was not certain. We do not eat at TS much. However, we will probably have 2 while we are there on our next trip. Right now the plan is Ohana's and T-Rex. T-Rex may change, but OHanas is a must.

danyoung56

I have a trip coming up in April. I just hit my 180 day window last Friday, and was able to book dining for the first day of the trip. I had to book each day of the five day trip, one day at a time. You don't need to be an AP holder, nor do you need to have a room booked. I will most likely eventually book a Disney hotel, and I'll probably be buying an AP for this trip. But I don't have any of that yet, and I was still able to book ADRs.

jrlbc06

180 days !!!

ANYBODY can book a table at WDW up to 180 days in advance. You don't need a resort booking or anything EXCEPT a ticket into the park if your chosen restaurant is in a park

You do not need a ticket into a park to book a reservation at a restaurant.

You will need to have a ticket to actually go to the reservation, but you don't need to already have it just to book it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom