ADR Question

cjgtigger

I called Disney dining today to book ADRs for my upcoming trip in April. I was told by the cast member that they are not accepting ADRs past March 22, 2009 because they are upgrading thier system.

Does anyone know what the upgrade will do? When can I book ressies for my upcoming trip?

She wasn't much help.:(

Thanks,

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
They are upgrading the system and have been for months. Origionally a launch date of end of Nov, then mid dec, then end dec, then mid jan, and now, all anyone can get out of them is that it will be 90 days out. the upgrade will link your confirmation # to the ADR's so that when someone cancels a trip, those ADR's open up - also, we can make them online and through wDw-DINE. If you are 90's day from your trip - call back and talk to someone else. They should be able to book 90 days out.

Upvote 0

TURKEY

Call back and ask for someone else. If they refuse, ask for a supervisor or manager.

They are booking 90 days out. I'm too lazy to do the math right now, but that is past March 22.

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
The booking window was never supposed to go below 90 days. As said, ask for a manager or just call and get a different CM.

Upvote 0

kbmum

I called yesterday to book for my trip in late June/early July and was surprised to learn that I couldn't book 180 days out. The CM was able to give me the date 90 days out when I could call back.

Upvote 0

JPVonDrake

What's the reason for making the 180-day to 90-day ADR permanent?

While we are replacing our reservation booking system, with the growing pattern of Guests booking their dining, recreation and tour experiences closer to their travel dates as they finalize their vacation itineraries, Disney has adjusting the booking window for those experiences to a 90-day period, effective December 23, 2008.

Currently, reservations for Chef Mickey's and Cinderella's Royal Table can be made up through June 19, 2009. Effective March 22, 2009, the booking windows for both locations will transition to the 90-day timeframe.

Due to the unique components and special nuances of La Nouba performances and Grand Gathering experiences, reservations for these events can be made up to 180 days in advance.

Reservations for Walt Disney World® Resort hotels may be secured up to 500 days in advance.

Please note that all existing dining, recreation and tour reservations will be honored as booked.

Upvote 0

GoofyMom2

I called Disney dining today to book ADRs for my upcoming trip in April. I was told by the cast member that they are not accepting ADRs past March 22, 2009 because they are upgrading thier system.

Does anyone know what the upgrade will do? When can I book ressies for my upcoming trip?

She wasn't much help.:(

Thanks,

I had this happen to me last week. I knew she was incorrect so I asked for a manager. She came back on and said her manager told her the same thing.... no bookings past March 22.

Sooooooooo, I called back and got another CM who was extremely helpful and made all my ADRs for me (arriving April 3).

I did inform the second CM of the errors of the first....seems a lot of confusion is going on.

As others stated, call back. Good luck! :wave:

Upvote 0

shmmrname

I had this happen to me last week. I knew she was incorrect so I asked for a manager. She came back on and said her manager told her the same thing.... no bookings past March 22.

Sooooooooo, I called back and got another CM who was extremely helpful and made all my ADRs for me (arriving April 3).

I did inform the second CM of the errors of the first....seems a lot of confusion is going on.

As others stated, call back. Good luck! :wave:

I've always had the best of luck... it sucks to hear that such nonsense is going on regularly now, even if it is only temporarily.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom