ADR help

StephK

Original Poster
Just wanting a little advice. Our trip starts on October 18th - October 28th.

Ive ben booking ADR's like crazy & today is the 180 day mark to our last day... but I cant seem to book any ADR's on this day, but i was under the impression that the 180 day thing was from the 1st day of your booking, is this correct or will I have to wait until tomorrow to book ADR’s for this day?

Thank guys!

@CAPTAIN HOOK - Posted in my thread 180 Days Dining Reservation Issues:

Is anyone else having difficulty with 180 day out dining reservations? (I know I'm speaking to a limited number of people that have the same stay booked to research dining.) The website and phone line have been over-utilized the past four or five days since FD was released, but wanted to see if my experiences are at all 'the norm.'

During the day, I'm only able to click on my 180 day out date (ie today it was October 27) to search for open tables. At night, my trip entirety (ending October 30) is available to view availability; for which I can see open tables but not book a time. Is this typical or is this another issue to add to the FD webpage crash?

My other issue/question relates to the above. When I'm able to see 181+ days availability, there are popular restaurants (BOG) that do not have one single time available and there are less popular (1900 Park Fare, as an example) with multiple times available. When I click on a time to book a reservation, the date reverts back to my 180 day date. SOOOO... this leads me to believe that even at 180 days at 6am, there still isn't EVER going to be availability at popular restaurants. NOTE: This has somewhat been answered but still ticked that I couldn't get reservations at a less-than-highly-sought-after restaurant: Tutto Italia.

Usually I'm pretty good at finding answers, but I am totally stumped (and completely frustrated)! Anyone out there have some insight they'd care to share?

ANOTHER NOTE: I asked the Disney chat Cast Member for a link to the website survey to notify someone (ANYONE!) of my frustrations. Instead she gave me an email address and that person has forwarded along to another department. We'll see how far that goes. It's just very convenient that they stop linking the survey so that their metrics aren't screwed up during the website shut-down (or whatever you want to call it).

CAPTAIN HOOK

@Annalise Davis - Wow, you've got the full house of bum deals here :mad:

There have been numerous reports on here of issues with online booking - mainly the website being down and typically "unable to check for reservations at this time". I've never heard of issues like you've explained with the site sometimes showing the availability to book for the full +10 days.

The only bit of help that I can suggest at this time is - keep checking back.

My 180 day point was almost 3 months ago. I had major issues at 6am (Disney time) with the website and couldn't book anything. An hour later I was on the phone (from the UK) and had a 40+ minute phone call to make my reservations.
I got all the restaurants I wanted (including BOG) at times roundabout when I wanted. I was fortunate. However, since then I have been on the Disney Dining site almost daily (sad, perhaps) and I have been able to change the times of those reservations that weren't quite right to being exactly right. As we stand now, of my 25 Table Serve reservations (I'm there for 14 days) I have 2 which still require a slight alteration in time.

People chop and change their plans as their arrival date approaches. As their plans change so do their dining requirements. Restaurants that weren't previously available to you are cancelled and now appear. Its just a case of being online as they do.

Good Luck

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom