ADR Group Size

Dean Ayres

Original Poster
Family group of 7. We will be at Poly (2 adults) and others will be staying at Shades of Green (5 adults). With Poly reservation, I should be able to make 180 day reservations. What is the maximum size of my party I can make a reservation for? I can't seem to find this info on Disney's site.....

Think Tink

Premium Member
In the Parks
No
I think Disney likes people to call if you have a party of 12 or more. You will be totally good to book for 7 at 180 days.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
You will be able to make your ADRs for a party of 7, although you may have more luck finding ADRS at the more popular restaurants by booking one ADR for 4 and another for 3. (If you need to do this simply tell the host at check in you would like to sit together.)

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
You will be able to make your ADRs for a party of 7, although you may have more luck finding ADRS at the more popular restaurants by booking one ADR for 4 and another for 3. (If you need to do this simply tell the host at check in you would like to sit together.)
This^^^

ADRs for parties greater than 4 are quite hard to get at the more popular places. (2) ADRs with a party size of 4 and 3 within about 15-30 minutes of each other are much more doable. We have done this dozens of times and there was only one instance were we were not at the same or adjacent tables.

RememberWhen

We’re a party of 8 visiting over Christmas week and had no trouble getting any of the reservations we wanted. (It may be that we don’t go to the “popular” places). We’ll be eating at Crystal Palace, Be Our Guest (lunch), Yachtmans steakhouse, Boma and Hoop-de-Doo, plus a couple of smaller split off reservations for smaller groups including California Grill. We were up and ready with a plan the second those reservations opened.

Dean Ayres

Original Poster
Thanks to all who replied. Peace of mind. Sounds like I'll have no problems and have options. I appreciate your expertise!

HwdStudio

Family group of 7. We will be at Poly (2 adults) and others will be staying at Shades of Green (5 adults). With Poly reservation, I should be able to make 180 day reservations. What is the maximum size of my party I can make a reservation for? I can't seem to find this info on Disney's site.....
You don’t need the poly reservation to book dining. 180 day advance reservations are open to everyone on or offsite. You will be able to book for you entire stay 180+10 though since you have the poly reservation.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom