ADR for Ohana?

cbr_princess

Original Poster
Need a little help on this one guys! During our last Dec. trip, Spectro was not running, so I have only seen it in August (DF has not seen it at all). Since the crowds and schedules are different in December, I am looking for suggestions for our Ohana ADR. Here's the scoop:

12/6/06...

SADCT: 3pm
Spectro: 7pm
Wishes: 8pm

Assuming we want to see all three, what time would you suggest making an ADR for Ohana? I promised DF dinner at Ohana, so would like to stick to that if at all possible. Thanks for your help, everyone! :xmas:

shoppingnut

Considering the park closes at 8p and Wishes is done at park close and it 15 minutes long, here is what I would suggest. Position yourself near Casey's on Main Street to watch the fireworks and as soon as it is over, turn and high tail it out of there. I would take the ferry across to the TTC because you can walk right over to the Poly from there and it is a short walk. The boat to the Poly and Monorail are going to be packed because everyone is leaving the park at once. I would make an ADR for 9p which I think would give you enough time to get there.

ToTBellHop

I don't really see any reason why you couldn't just go with the 5 pm ADR. Just show up at Poly around 4:45 so you can get in right when Ohana opens, and you can get out of there by 6 to get a seat for Spectro--the parks aren't all that crowded in early December...plus, if you watch Spectro in Frontierland, you can usually get a front row seat 15-20 minutes before showtime, especially in early December.

cbr_princess

Original Poster
That's what I was hoping. I'm not a big fan of eating so late, but promised DF a meal at Ohana (yes, its like having a toddler sometimes). When I saw Spectro, we viewed it from Liberty Square and the crowd was pretty sparse there. Thanks!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom