ADR before park opening

teenamw

Original Poster
I'm going over my itenerary and noticed that we have ADR for Crystal Palace at 8:00 and MK opens at 9:00. How do we get in?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
There will be a turnstile open for entry to restaurants [I think it's always the turnstile furthest to the right as you approach]. They'll have a list of ADRs there to confirm. Just in case, have your confirmation # with you.

tigsmom

I'm going over my itenerary and noticed that we have ADR for Crystal Palace at 8:00 and MK opens at 9:00. How do we get in?

You arrive at the gate before your ADR and the CM will check the list for the Crystal Palace and you will be allowed in.

pinkrose

If you are using Disney transportaion (and not on the monorail line), they will be runing a few early buses for people going to breakfast ADR's. They won't be arriving as frequently as they do during the time the parks are open.

Since you have an 8am ADR, I'd be at the bus stop around 7am to allow enough time. Be sure to have your confirmation # with you.

stormer

After you enter the park be sure to stop and take some pictures in front of the castle before you eat. it is the chance to get photos without other people around. We love to do this!

insoin

If you are using Disney transportaion (and not on the monorail line), they will be runing a few early buses for people going to breakfast ADR's. They won't be arriving as frequently as they do during the time the parks are open.

Since you have an 8am ADR, I'd be at the bus stop around 7am to allow enough time. Be sure to have your confirmation # with you.

You may also want to ask at the front desk the night before about the bus. They can tell you about what time the first bus will be there. Get there early and take pictures :)

RussJT

We boof an 8:05 ADR at Crystal palace every year. As was advised above, we always get to the bus stop for our resort at 7:00. We have always made it to MK in pleanty of time.

The turnstile is usually the farthest on to the right (as Monty said). Only once did the person actually ask us for our confirmation #, the other times they checked a list and let us through.

Enjoy the walk down Main Street alone. It is one of my favorite parts of every trip. (Especially since we always do it on our first full day.)

RussJT

:ROFLOL:

I had to go back and look at my original post to see if I really typed that. As you probably figured out it was supposed to say book. (The "k" and the "f" are not very close to each other on the keyboard.)

Thinking about it, I now like the word boof. I'll have to try to use it more often.

Mybails

Ferrys

Does anyone know how early the ferrys start running? i want our first timers to take in all the magic on our way to CP for a first sitting.:sohappy:

CAPTAIN HOOK

Does anyone know how early the ferrys start running? i want our first timers to take in all the magic on our way to CP for a first sitting.:sohappy:

I'm guessing - but probably the same time as the buses - certainly early enough to get guests to the parks for the first ADR's

goldswas

What time

On the subject of opening hours: I am going to Disney in Sept 08, and am planning to book both the Garden Grill and Coral Reef at Epcot for Dinner about 6:00 p.m.. I have noticed on Disneys calendar for Sept that future world and the land close at 7:00. Does that mean the Restaurants close at that time as well? Was wondering if they would let me book for 18:00 as would only be 1 hour to close if they do.

Sharon:wave:

sbkline

On the subject of opening hours: I am going to Disney in Sept 08, and am planning to book both the Garden Grill and Coral Reef at Epcot for Dinner about 6:00 p.m.. I have noticed on Disneys calendar for Sept that future world and the land close at 7:00. Does that mean the Restaurants close at that time as well? Was wondering if they would let me book for 18:00 as would only be 1 hour to close if they do.

Sharon:wave:

We ate at both of those restaraunts last year, and our ADR for Garden Grill was 6:50 PM on a Wednesday and our ADR for Coral Reef was 6:10 PM on a Sunday.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom