ADR availability from 7/11 onward?

durangojim

Original Poster
Not sure if this should be here or in the dining forum but has there been any news or announcement when we'll be able to make ADRs for in the park or resorts? The CM I spoke with today said it would be available online today but so far only Disney Springs restaurants are.

MaximumEd

No clue, but I’ve been checking on and off today. Was hoping they’d go live at the same time. If it’s delayed by several days and parks reach capacity, there’s no way to change parks based on ADR availability and then you’re just stuck.

TrojanUSC

Not sure if this should be here or in the dining forum but has there been any news or announcement when we'll be able to make ADRs for in the park or resorts? The CM I spoke with today said it would be available online today but so far only Disney Springs restaurants are.

Don't be shocked if for now if only resort guests can make ADR for resort restaurants.

Cousin Huet

@marni1971 or anyone with info....Is there any word on when ADRs will be available for park restaurants going forward? Space 220 going to open anytime soon? Thanks for anyone with knowledge here.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
@marni1971 or anyone with info....Is there any word on when ADRs will be available for park restaurants going forward? Space 220 going to open anytime soon? Thanks for anyone with knowledge here.
If Space is anything like Rat work would commence shortly after reopening. ADRs I don’t know, but I was talking to someone earlier about the IT side of the new booking systems and to say it’s a clever lash together is an understatement. I don’t know what’s left intact from 4 months ago.

Cousin Huet

If Space is anything like Rat work would commence shortly after reopening. ADRs I don’t know, but I was talking to someone earlier about the IT side of the new booking systems and to say it’s a clever lash together is an understatement. I don’t know what’s left intact from 4 months ago.

I had the option to book Dis Springs ADRs during our November trip when I made our park reservations but not park ADRs. Looking at dining reservations on their own it only goes to mid/late Aug. This whole thing is something else to witness. Thanks, Martin.

Mainahman

Thanks sir! That makes sense. We're there in March and wondered the same thing. Also interested in the resorts. It makes you wonder if it will be a first come first serve walkup situation when they open.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom