ADR and Fastpass+ reservation date

jazzzz

Original Poster
Finally going back to the worls after 3 (long) years, check in at CSR April 21st. My question is, is there somewhere on the MDE app that let's you know the specific date and time when you can make dining reservations and fastpass+ selections?

DisneyPrincess5

As far as I know/have explored, no. They really should. Shortly after you book, they do send something via snail mail that has all the important dates on it like you're looking for and a general WDW Resort pamphlet. Use this if you forget http://pscalculator.net/pscalc.php but It looks like your date to book dining is 10/24/15 and your Fastpass booking date is 2/21/16.
You can begin booking dining at 6am online or 7am on the phone that day, and fastpasses open up at midnight on your specific day. Have fun and happy planning!

docdebbi

I am pretty sure that on the last page of the booklet that I was sent when I made my room reservation those dates were listed. I would check it if I were you.

JohnD

Finally going back to the worls after 3 (long) years, check in at CSR April 21st. My question is, is there somewhere on the MDE app that let's you know the specific date and time when you can make dining reservations and fastpass+ selections?

No, but when you make dining reservations, dates 180 days out from today appear in blue in the monthly calendars. As of today, you can book dining ADRs through 3/19/16. So that means you can begin booking your ADRs in 32 days. Then, the entire week of your trip should open up.

FP+ is similar in that you can book those 60 days out, so somewhere around 2/21 give or take (29 days in February in 2016), your entire week will open up and MDE will give you a reminder when you log in.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom